|“||Philip. Save. Andi||”|
“Zombie Rescue Team”
Season 3, Episode 14
January 22, 2015
Catharina Ledeboer & Gloria Shen
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Rahart Adams as Jax Novoa
- Elizabeth Elias as Mia Black
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
The image gallery for Zombie Rescue Team may be viewed here.
- This episode marks the reappearance of Philip.
- Mia freezes and unfreezes Andi.
- The Hexoren releases Philip from the game.
- Jax and Emma look for Andi.
- Andi and Philip reunite.
- Andi accuses Mia and is suspicious of her having the cristal.
- Diego is torn about who to help: Andi or Mia.
- Mia goes to Daniel's house and tells her about her family .
- Gigi is suspicious and wants to know who put snow in the janitor's closet.
- Mia and Andi have a magic fight/showdown.
- The T3 reveal to Daniel that there was a fight between Mia and Andi.
- Katie tries to talk to Maddie, but she refuses.
|Desdemona: We've got to find that cristal. *gasps* What if the kanay girl has it?|
|Agamemnon: Don't worry, we'll get it. I sent that eager humanite after it *chuckles* Miss Cruz.|
|Desdemona: Andi?! Well she doesn't have any powers! She'll be doomed if she faces off with a kanay!|
|Agamemnon: She's resourceful. A bit annoying, but, resourceful. She'll get it; I made her an offer she couldn't refuse.|
|Desdemona: What offer?|
|Agamemnon: If she gets the Cristal, I'll sponsor her, as a guardian in training.|
|Andi (after Mia unfreezes her): I c-c-caught you. You have no where to run. (looks around)Uh, where are we? Is this your house?|
|Mia (walking towards her): It is. Which means you have nowhere to run.|
|Andi: Look Mia, it's a lot more fun for me to take you down with my cool guardians' gear, but it's better for you if you just give me the crystal.|
|Mia: You're not a guardian, you're just a kid.|
|Andi: So are you!|
|Mia (raising her voice): I'm a kanay! That's makes me WAY more powerful than you. (turns her back to her, then turns to face her again) Join me. I need an ally.|
|Andi: What about Katie?|
|Mia: I'm a little tired of Katie and her "LARPing" and her "Matching Socks Monday" and her "Incessant talk about being a Panther."|
|Andi: Yeah, that does wear think quickly.|
|Mia: You've actually got some skills I can use.|
|Andi (slightly cocky): I know that, but no thanks.|
|Tommy: It looks like there was a fight.|
|Daniel: Why do you say that?|
|Melanie: The distribution of the mess is consistent with the struggle|
|Robbie: We're mess experts.|
|Melanie (picking up Andi's shoe): Whose shoe is this?|
|Tommy: Let me see. (Melanie gives him the shoe) Ugh! Smells like perfume and engine oil.|
|Daniel (taking the shoe): I know whose this is. It's Andi's. I'll be right back.|
|Melanie: Where are you going? What do we tell mom?|
|Daniel: Tell her I went to check on Mia.|
|Andi: Diego come on, we've been friends for 10 years.|
|Mia: But we have a stronger bond; we're kanays.|
|Andi: I swam into that that dirty river to save your Bruiser Bear when we were 6.|
|Diego: That was Daniel's Bruiser Bear.|
|Mia: She wants to serve me up on a platter to the witches; you could be next! (Andi and Mia start fighting)|
|Diego: YOU'RE A GRAND OLD FLAG..|