|“||I know he's feeling very constant so please revert Daniel's voice in an instant!||”|
Season 1, Episode 17
January 27, 2014
Catharina Ledeboer and Gloria Shen
Leonardo Galavis and Arturo Manuitt
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Kendall Sanders as Tony Myers
- Mavrick Moreno as Mac Davis
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
- Emma starts to get sick.
- Maddie threatens Ursula to make her the Chosen One.
- Emma broke Maddie's spell and turned Daniel's voice back to normal.
- Daniel told Emma that she is beautiful.
- Daniel brings Emma soup and comforts her when she's sick.
- Emma accidently gives Daniel a unibrow and puts him in one of her dad's shirts.
- Maddie and the Panthers want to change the theme of the dance bcause cowboy hats make her head look big.
- It is shown that the flu makes her weak and can't cast spells with her hands.
- The Prinicpal tricks Maddie into thinking she is her guardian, not Ursula.
- Maddie now believe she is the Chosen One, thanks to the Principal, and that her mother lied to her.
- Mr. Alonso tells Emma to stay away from Daniel.
- He asks the T3 to figure out what's causing all these strange things to happen while Emma is around.
- Emma returned Daniel's eyebrows back to normal, but accidently got rid of Katie's.
- Daniel asks Emma to the dance, but she declines, since it's the night of the eclipse.
|Mac: Man, puberty is hittin' you hard.|
|Diego: Oh come on it can't be that bad.|
|Mac: Say something. Show him, c'mon, c'mon!|
|Diego: Better yet, sing something.|
|Daniel: Figaro Figaro Figaro (Diego and Mac start laughing)|
|Tony: Hi guys.|
|Daniel: Hey Tony, what's up?|
|Tony: I know I don't have the manliest voice, but c'mon!|
|Daniel: Oh, no, I'm not imitating you!|
|Tony: I don't sound like that!|
|Diego: Actually you do sorta sound like that!|
|Daniel: He does not!|
|Tony: I do not!|
|Daniel: Tony I cant, (after Emma fixes his voice) stop talking like this. My voice, it's back!(Diego and Mac groan)|
|Mac: It was just starting to get fun.|
|Sophie (reminding Maddie): Diego|
|Maddie: Hi Diego. You and I never finished our conversation yesterday.|
|Katie: The dance, duh! You were about to ask someone to go with you.(pointing to Maddie)|
|Diego (in amazement): I was?! (checks hair in mirror) Who?|
|Maddie: ME, and I'm waiting!|
|Diego (shocked): You want to go to the dance with ME?|
|Maddie: How unexpected! I'm so flattered. My answer is yes! Wonderful. We're done here.|
|Diego (going after her): Wait, I'm not going to the dance with you.|
|Maddie: Oh, if it's because of Daniel, don't worry. He's no gonna ask me to-|
|Diego (cutting her off): No, it's because of you. You're a witch and I have to stay away from you.|
|Katie: Did he just? (nervously laughs)|
|Daniel: Hey Katie, hey Sophie.|
|Katie: Hey Dan- Oh my Panther. What is that?! (pointing to his unibrow)|
|Sophie: Squirrel!! (screams and beats up Daniel)|
|Maddie [later(to Katie)]: Look! There's Daniel.|
|Katie: Maddie, there's something you should know about Daniel.|
|Maddie: Hey Daniel, guess who's gonna- (seeing his face)*screams*|
|Maddie: What's with the- (signaling his unibrow)|
|Daniel: I'm still me.|
|Maddie: Yeah, keep telling yourself that.|
|Sophie (seeing him again): SQUIRREL!! *screams and beats Daniel up again*|
The image gallery for Witch's Flu may be viewed here.