|“||You're turning down the Chosen One?||”|
Season 4, Episode 15
July 24, 2015
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Rahart Adams as Jax Novoa
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
- Katie Barberi as Ursula Van Pelt
- Melissa Carcache as Lily
- Todd Allen Durkin as Agamemnon
- Mia Matthews as Desdemona
- Elizabeth Elias as Mia Black
- Julia Antonelli as Jessie Novoa
- Betty Monroe as Liana Woods-Novoa
- Emma informs Andi she is going to go back in time to save her mother.
- Andi refuses to help Emma.
- Emma threatens Andi to stay out of her way.
- Andi informs the Council that Emma wants to bring her mother back and of her threat.
- Lily instructs Andi to inform the Hexoren of the current situation with Emma.
- Diego feels lonely without other Kanays.
- Daniel encourages Diego to talk with Mia.
- It's revealed that the Van Pelt family made Diego an honorary member.
- Andi informs the hex of the situation with Emma and instructs it to not help her.
- Emma overhears Andi and the Hexoren's conversation.
- Andi tries to persuade Emma not to go back in time.
- Emma tells Andi she will never become her guardian.
- The Hexoren refuses to help Emma.
- Jax shows Liana how to work the security system.
- Emma asks Maddie to borrow some magic books.
- Emma informs Maddie, Ursula, Diego, Katie and Sophie of her desire to learn time manipulation spells.
- Ursula refuses to give Emma her spell books.
- Emma informs Jax that everyone has "turned against her".
- Liana overhears the conversation between Jax and Emma.
- Liana informs Jax and Emma of Jake's library.
- Emma and Jax find a magic spell book.
- The Hexoren leaves Emma; due to her not being very nice.
- Daniel again asks for progress on going back to the Everglades.
- It's revealed that Mia's cousins are not Kanays.
- Diego vows to find more Kanays.
- Emma's new spell book finds a time manipulation spell.
The image gallery for What If? may be viewed here.
|Diego (to Maddie): So, um, Daniel gave me Mia's address in Vero Beach, so I thought that maybe me and you could pop up there so I could talk to her about Kanays.|
|Maddie (with the Panthers doing her nails): I don't understand this sudden interest in you Kanayness.|
|Katie: I think it's Kanayism.|
|Sophie: Pretty sure it's Canadians. (realizes something) Oh, are you all from Saskatchewan? It's my favorite province!|
|Diego: Uh, no. Sorry. And (to Maddie) it's about being a part of something bigger than myself. And I just, I just want something more, you know? Like you have your family, the Panthers, and the whole Van Pelt Coven.|
|Maddie: But after the reunion, we've made you an honorary member of the coven.|
|Ursula (walking in with a can of air freshener): Oh, I thought I heard the hero of the Van Pelt reunion in here! How is my favorite little guy? (she hugs him, she then pulls away and sprays air freshener around him)|
|Maddie (standing up, offended): Mother!|
|Ursula: I'm sorry! I'm trying okay! (wraps an arm around him) Alright. How would you like me to make you a snack? I make a mean French Toast!|
|Maddie: She means French bread that she burns in the toaster.|
|Ursula (barely breathing): One French Toast, coming up! (she leaves, spraying air freshener again)|
|Andi (with a guilty expression): Emma, I-look, I can explain...|
|Emma (mad): I can't believe you would sink this low. Talking to Hex about me behind my back?|
|Andi: I wasn't talking behind your back. *Emma gives her a look* Okay, I was, but look, I'm trying to help you. You just can't see it-|
|Emma: Oh and you can?|
|Andi: Yes! You're so excited about the possibility that you might be able to bring your mom back that you just can't see the danger.|
|Emma: What do you know about it?|
|Andi: A lot. I've seen 900 of the "1000 Must-See Sci-fi movies."|
|Emma: Only 900?|
|Andi: I've been busy! Look, every time someone tries to change the past, a huge, major disaster happens.|
|Emma (sarcastically): Oh yeah? Like What?|
|Andi: Like someone disappearing from existence-|
|Emma: Already almost happened, with Daniel, but I prevented it.|
|Andi (stressing her point): Or the whole course of history could be changed! Especially if someone with your kind of power is involved.|
|Andi (looking at the card Gigi gave her): Wait, what's this?|
|Gigi (holding a big bowl of ice cream): The warning. Anybody who orders "The Dumpster" is required to read it before eating-restaurant policy.|
|Andi (reading it): Ooh I get a free T-shirt if I finish the whole thing?|
|Gigi: Yeah, no one's ever won the shirt. Now can you hurry up? My arms are getting tired! *Andi puts the card down and Gigi gives her the ice cream* (shouts) We've got a dumpster contestant here!|
|Andi: Whoa, whoa, Gigi! What gives?|
|Gigi: It's part of the whole thing. It was on the warning card. *eats the cherry and leaves*|
|Jessie (after walking in and pushing Andi's head into the ice cream): That's for what you did!|
|Andi (wiping ice cream off her face and standing in front of her): Oh, no, you did not! Wait, what did you think I did?|
|Jessie: You turned the Hex against Emma!|
|Andi: Shh! Keep it down!|
|Jessie: You're just jealous because Emma is an amazing witch and you're just a lame human with even lamer shoes.|
|Andi: What, hey-these shoes are bomb.|
|Jessie: Okay, they're kinda cool. But you're still a jealous, lame, human!|
|Diego: So, tell me about the other kanays in your family.|
|Mia: Both my parents were Churi Kanays, but we didn't see relatives very much. We were too busy running away from witches. *directing this at Maddie, who rolled her eyes and crossed her arms*|
|Diego: What about you cousins? The ones that live here.|
|Mia: They're not kanays. They must not have inherited the genes.|
|Diego: Just think, are there any other Kanays? 'Cause this could be really good for the both of us.|
|Mia: I never knew any. Maybe they didn't exist. Maybe the witches got them all *also directed at Maddie*|
|Maddie (defensive): Hey! Don't look at me! Proxy and I are trying to fix witch-kanay relations. (looking at Diego) Our love will heal all the wounds of the world! (They hold hands)|
|Mia: Well, the only kanays to fences with might all be in this room.|
|Maddie: Proxy, I'm so sorry. I mean, we tried. But uh, can we back to America now?|
|Diego: There's no reason to be sorry because I'm not giving up. (to Mia) We may not know of other kanays right now but there out there somewhere and I'm gonna find them.|
|Maddie (to Diego): And I'll go with you. (They hug)|