|“||I love this game! Tie the Kanay! Tie the Kanay!||”|
“Werewolves in Siberia”
Season 2, Episode 8
July 16, 2014
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Rahart Adams as Jax Novoa
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
- Jax reverses the spell that was cast on Emma by Agamemnon.
- Agamemnon cast spells on Emma to make her crazy around Daniel so she wouldn't want to be around him.
- Sophie discovers that Maddie's mom has her powers.
- Sophie and Katie warn Diego about spending too much time with Maddie.
- Emma and Andi was sent to Siberia by the Council.
- Katie and Sophie attack Diego when he comes to Maddie's house.
- Maddie tells them to think of Diego as the fourth Panther.
- Jax messes with Daniel again which lands him auditioning for the school play.
- Andi teaches Emma how to act tougher.
- Diego suggests inviting Emma over for a sleepover to Maddie so she can find out if Emma has her powers back.
- Gigi gets Emma on video dancing uncontrollably.
- Maddie calls her mother to school so she can convince Mr.Alonso to let Emma sleep over at her house.
- The Panthers threaten Diego to stay away from Maddie, but after he fuses with a chair, it scares them off.
- Andi admits that maybe Jax isn't so bad.
- Jax and Andi are on good terms as of this episode.
- Gigi only makes a cameo in this episode.
The image gallery for Werewolves in Siberia may be viewed here.
|Andi: Uh, Emma? I don't think we're in Miami anymore.|
|Emma: Ya think?! Where are we?|
|Andi (pulling out her phone): My GPS says we're in...Siberia?!|
|Emma (terrified): NO!!|
|Andi (excited): YES!!|
|Emma (looking at her in disbelief): What?!|
|Andi: Think of all the cool things we could do here! Swimming with polar bears, ice sledding with penguins. We could finally find out if there are any living werewolf packs in Siberia!|
|Emma (stressing): How about freezing to death?!|
|Andi: It's a small price to pay.|
|Jax: All these yours?|
|Daniel: They're not mine, I mean, they belong to the team.|
|Jax (putting up his metal and picking up another trophy): You're a soccer player too?|
|Daniel: Yeah, forward.|
|Jax: I was the best forward at my last school.|
|Daniel: Uh, we made nationals, two years in a row.|
|Jax: I scored the most goals out of everybody, at my last school.|
|Daniel: Well, I average a goal per game, and two assists.|
|Jax: In the season final, the goalie got injured, so I played goalie and defense at the same time.|
|Daniel: I was on the high school varsity team, in the third grade.|
|Mr. Alonso (walking up to them): Mr. Miller. (Daniel turns around, startled) What are you doing?|
|Daniel: Oh, I was just putting our trophy in the case.|
|Mr. Alonso: Would you be careful, you were gonna break the whole thing.|
|Daniel: Yeah, sure, of course.|
|Mr. Alonso: Cause you know what they say, you break it you buy it. (Jax then casts a spell that makes the shelf break)|
|Maddie: It's so cool that you have your own sundae bar.|
|Diego: It is cool, mm-until you eat six bowls of ice cream with hot fudge, caramel, and marshmallows, and barely make it to the bathroom. (Diego hands her a sundae, while Maddie scrunches up her face) TMI? (she nods)|
|Emma (to Jax and Andi): Slow down guys, you're gonna eat everything in our fridge.|
|Andi: We were out there for so long, I thought we were gonna starve to death.|
|Emma (to Andi): You were out there for five minutes!|
|Andi: Hey, we need to fuel up, okay? We're....Sharks. (Emma did not react)|
|Jax: Nice, looks like my spell worked on all of them.|
|Andi (sighs): I still think it's bogus that you cheated at tryouts, but, you did help Emma out of a major jam. Maybe you aren't so bad.|
|Emma (happy): Hey, maybe we could all-|
|Andi (cutting her off): Don't push it, Alonso.|
|Jax: I better not forget to bring my dad's book back. (reaches for the Hex and gets bit) Ah!|
|Emma: Bad hex! (Hex flies to her room, hurt)|
|Andi (to Emma): Now you've done it!|