|“||You took my daughter away so how about I make yours disappear?||”|
“Van Pelt Reunion”
Season 4, Episode 12
July 21, 2015
Catharina Ledeboer & Jeff Sayers
Emma misses her mother and becomes consumed with finding out more about her; an unwelcome guest appears at the Van Pelt reunion.
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Rahart Adams as Jax Novoa
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
- Katie Barberi as Ursula Van Pelt
- René Lavan as Francisco Alonso
- Elizabeth Elias as Mia Black
- Julia Antonelli as Jessie Novoa
- Richard Lawrence O'Bryan as Jake Novoa
- Betty Monroe as Liana Woods-Novoa
- An intruder begins to enter Emma's house, until it is revealed to be Jax.
- Jax and Liana reunite with each other once again.
- Liana explains why she left Jax when he was younger.
- Liana left when Jax was seven.
- Jake wanted to make Jessie the Chosen One, while Liana wanted to have a happy family.
- Liana wanted to bring Jax with her and Jessie, but he protected himself when he was younger.
- Upon seeing Jax and Liana together, it makes Emma miss her mother.
- Maddie and Diego miss each other terribly.
- Andi wants to begin her guardian training.
- Emma is distracted of missing her mother and doesn't listen to Andi's desire to start her guardian training.
- Emma refuses to let Andi begin her training.
- Emma confronts her father regarding photos of her mother.
- Sophie and Katie attempts to help Maddie move on from Diego.
- Maddie decides to win Diego back.
- Fransico discovers Emma to be missing.
- Maddie and Diego get back together.
- Emma talks to Jax about missing her mother.
- Andi and Daniel talk about their problems.
- Daniel misses Mia, Billy and the Sanctuary.
- Daniel asks Andi to help him meet the Council to which she agrees to help.
- Maddie and Diego arrive at the Van Pelt reunion together.
- Maddie stands by Diego.
- Ursula allows Diego to stay at the reunion.
- Fransico shows Emma a scrapebook of her mother.
- Jessie learns that Jax went to see their mother.
- Ursula becomes the new leader of the Van Pelt family.
- Jake Novoa arrives at the Van Pelt Reunion.
- Diego repeals Jake's magic, turning him into a hamster.
- Diego saves Maddie from Jake Novoa and is finally accepted by Ursula and her family.
- Emma gains an idea to go back in time to save her mother.
The image gallery for Van Pelt Reunion may be viewed here.
|Emma (after seeing it was Jax who came through the door): Jax?|
|Jax (confused): Em?|
|Jax (suprised): Mum!|
|Andi: Hey! Feeling kind of left out over here.|
|Jax: Mum, what are you-woah! (falls to the ground) Um, a little help?!|
|Ursula (knocking on the door): Maddie-winky! How's it going in there? Did you find something that screams "reunion fab"? (walks in and sees her in bed eating ice cream) What, uh, what is that?|
|Maddie: Oh relax. It's Italian.|
|Ursula: Oh, is this some new trend that I haven't heard about? *gasps* Ooh! If it is, could you get me one in fuchsia?|
|Maddie: It's my 'lay in bed and wallow in misery' outfit.|
|Ursula: Oh. Well in that case, it's nothing that a quick makeover won't fix. *claps* Girls! (Katie and Sophie walk in with bags of supplies)|
|Maddie: I'm not going to the reunion. I'm not sure I'll ever get out of this bed, or out of this onesie, *she rubs the onesie* EVER AGAIN!|
|Sophie: Ooh! Does that mean your shoe collection will be up for grabs?|
|Maddie: Yeah yeah, it's all yours. *take another scoop of ice cream*|
|Emma: I'm jealous of you Jax.|
|Jax (confused): Wait, what?|
|Emma: Wait, let me try that again. I'm happy for you, but, upset for myself. It's hard to describe. I was watching you and your mom today and I can't help thinking I wish I has a chance at that.|
|Jax: Wow. I'm sorry Emma. I wish I had the chance to give you that; I would in a second. But look at the bright side of things, you have an amazing parent who really, really cares about you. (They smile at each other)|
|Daniel (to Andi, sitting down at her table at the Seven): Thanks for meeting me here. I really need your help and it doesn't seem like anybody else wants to listen.|
|Andi: Know how that feels. I mean, I tried to talk to Emma to get this whole guardian thing going, and she completely blew me off.|
|Daniel (venting): It's just that I don't understand why you guys brought me back here.|
|Andi (also venting, not paying attention to what Daniel's saying): And then she tried to talk me into this whole "not the time" bit, and I'm just like, 'Uh, no time like the present time!' Am I right?|
|Daniel (still venting, not paying attention to what Andi's saying): I was happy where I was. Now Billy is gone, Mia hates me, and some other family runs the sanctuary. *pause*|
|Andi: Good talk.|