|“||What have you done?!||”|
“The Kanay Strikes Back”
Season 3, Episode 19
January 29, 2015
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Rahart Adams as Jax Novoa
- Elizabeth Elias as Mia Black
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
The image gallery for The Kanay Strikes Back may be viewed here.
- Diego loses the Kanay duel and becomes Mia's slave.
- Desdemona and Agamemnon kidnap the Hex and summon Jax at Emma's house.
- Daniel and Mia kiss.
- Daniel finally remembers what happened afterward, is upset that he defended Mia and leaves her.
- Jax steals the Crystal from Mia.
- Emma turns Philip into a human.
- Andi hugs Jax for bringing the crystal.
- The T3 are preparing for their revenge prank on the H20.
- Ursula agrees to adopt Philip, much to Maddie's dismay.
- Lily helps Jax escape from Agamemnon.
- Mia realizes the cristal is missing.
|Maddie: Get her Proxy!|
|Sophie: Fireball, fireball, fireball!!|
|Diego (after Mia strikes Maddie): Hey! Leave her out of this!|
|Mia: It was an accident! Besides, that's what you get for bringing a cheering section.|
|Maddie (to Diego): I'm okay, I'm okay. (Mia strikes him and he tumbles to the ground)|
|Mia (holding a fireball): Just forfeit already!|
|Diego (on the ground): Never. You can do whatever you want to me but I will never give in to you.|
|Mia: UGH! (walks away) If there's nothing I can do to you, (turns around, points at Maddie) then I'll just have to do it to HER|
|Diego: NO, don't don't! (throws another fireball) Stay away from her! Maddie, Panthers go, GO! (Mia strikes him again with fire)|
|Emma: So, we have a plan?|
|Andi: As good a plan as we're going to get.|
|Jax: How do we know the cristal's going to work.|
|Emma: It amplified the invisibility spell, so it should work on other spells too.|
|Jax: And what about Mia?|
|Daniel (looking up, a bit defensive): What about her?|
|Jax: What if she comes for Emma while we're doing this? She'll be weak from the spell, and vulnerable.|
|Daniel: She won't; I'll talk to her.|
|Jax (sarcastically): Oh great, problem solved. Who can resist one of Daniel Miller's favorite talks?|
|Andi: Hey, he gives some pretty good pep talks at swim meets.|
|Jax (after being teleported to the school): Lily, did you transport me in here?|
|Agamemnon: No. Mr. Novoa; I did. (Jax turns, startled) let me guess, you brought the cristal?|
|Jax: How did you know where I was?|
|Agamemnon: Foolish boy. We know everything. Now, give me the cristal.|
|Lily: Leave him alone Aggie, and for pete's sake can you please clean this up? (points to the mess on her desk)|
|Agamemnon: Who's Pete? (Jax tries to tele-transport) You cannot transport out of here, Mr. Novoa. I'm blocking your powers. Now, give me the cristal, and you can be on your way.|
|Jax: No, I just need to use it for-|
|Agamemnon: Do not make me turn you into a worm. (As he lifts his hand, Hex protects Jax) Get away! (Jax takes out cristal) What are you doing?|
|Jax: Now we both can't use our powers. *laughs*|
|Agamemnon: Lily, do not let him out.|
|Jax (to Lily): I'll give it back as soon as I'm done, I promise.|
|Lily: You better. (she stands behind Agamemnon)|
| Agamemnon: You're fools, and your foolish behavior will have consequences. Now give me the cristal.
Jax: I can't, I'm sorry.
Lily (jumping on Agamemnon): Run Jax!
Agamemnon (struggling): What are you doing Lily?
|Lily: I'm sorry Aggie, but you're wrong about this one.|