|“||Maybe not, but, I know Maddie Van Pelt, and Maddie Van Pelt ALWAYS gets what she wants.||”|
“The Fool Moon”
Season 2, Episode 5
July 11, 2014
Catharina Ledeboer & Gloria Shen
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Rahart Adams as Jax Novoa
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
- This is the second time Emma's mother Maria is mentioned in this episode.
- The Fool Moon turns Desdemona evil.
- Emma breaks the love spell between her dad and Maddie's mom.
- Daniel and Emma have a temporary fight.
- Jax finally meets Maddie face-to-face.
- Jax gets pranked by the T3.
- Andi gets jealous of Desdemona bonding with the Hex.
- Diego desperately tries to win Maddie's apology.
- Desdemona warns Emma about the Fool Moon, and vows to help her, since her mother helped her during the last one.
- Jax glues Andi's feet to the floor and steals the Spell-O-Vision goggles.
- Robbie and Tommy fall in love with Andi after eating a piece of the love pie.
The image gallery for The Fool Moon may be viewed here.
|Diego: That was...really nice what you said Maddie, and I wanted to tell you that, I forgive you for forcing me to be your Proxy.|
|Maddie: You, forgive me? (they laugh) It's me who has to forgive you for ditching. And I don't!|
|Andi: Wait! (to Robbie and Tommy) Stay. (they sit, looking defeated) The pie! There's residual spell matter on that pie!|
|Emma: Residual what?|
|Andi: See for yourself. It's the same stuff I saw trailing off Jax when he cheated at the tryouts.|
|Emma (looking at the pie w/ the spell-o-vision goggles): Oh no! My dad must've looked at Ursula right after eating the pie, and they (Robbie and Tommy) must've looked at you right after they ate the pie! That's why-|
|Andi (cutting her off): No, that's just because I'm super cool and awesome.|
|Andi (envious): Look at her, buttering Hex up. (mocks her) and you, are definitely the most interesting!|
|Emma: Aww are you jealous?|
|Andi (in denial): No, I'm just saying. You take care of something, make sure its pages aren't creased. You expect a little loyalty, you know? (Desdemona leaves the Hex to talk to Emma. Andi jumps up.) My turn!(runs to the Hex.)|
|Desdemona: I didn't finish telling you about the Fool Moon.|
|Agamemnon: Oh yeah! We were interrupted by Dan-|
|Desdemona: Daniel, who you obviously haven't broken up with.|
|Emma: And I'm not going to.|
|Desdemona: Stubborn, just like your mother.|
|Emma: Right! You knew my mother. Did you know her well, were you friends?|
|Desdemona: We were, good friends. She helped me through a tough Fool Moon twenty years ago.|
|Emma: What do you mean a tough, Fool Moon?|
|Desdemona: The Fool Moon affects all witches and wizards differently. It can make our powers grow even stronger or...disappear completely. It's effect on me was particularly strong.|
|Emma: What happened to you?|
|Desdemona: I don't remember, much, but the Fool Moon can make your personality change, and it changed mine so much that I barely knew who I was.|
|Desdemona: But Maria, helped me get through it.|
|Emma: What if the Fool Moon has a strong effect on me?|
|Desdemona: Well that's why I'm here. And I will stay with you until it's over. I hope I can help you the same way your mother did for me.|