|“||Take care of your sister.||”|
“The Final Countdown”
Season 4, Episode 9
July 17, 2015
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Rahart Adams as Jax Novoa
- Katie Barberi as Ursula Van Pelt
- Louis Tomeo as Robert Miller
- Jason Drucker as Tommy Miller
- Elizabeth Elias as Mia Black
- Julia Antonelli as Jessie Novoa
- Richard Lawrence O'Bryan as Jake Novoa
- Betty Monroe as Liana Woods-Novoa
- Jax and his mother reunite.
- Jax informs his mother that Jessie is alright.
- Liana is upset that Jessie met Jake.
- Liana informs Jax that he looks like his father when he was younger.
- Jessie reveals to Jake that Jax went to see Liana (off-screen).
- Liana reveals that she didn't know about magic until after Jax was born, and that she didn't want to live a life with magic.
- Jake erased Jax's memory of Jessie and why his mother left when he was younger.
- Daniel tries many other last resort methods to restore his memories, but they fail.
- Liana reveals that Ursula and her family have been helping her hide from Jake.
- Liana tells Jax to protect Jessie.
- Ursula receives a phone call saying that Jake is on his way.
- Jake arrives at Liana's home, but finds both her and Jax are gone.
- Jessie tries casting a spell, but fails.
- Daniel tells Maddie and Diego they can be together.
- Emma keeps trying to find a spell that will help Daniel but can't find one.
- Jax helped Daniel to teleported to Daniel's house in the Everglades so that Daniel see his family and Mia before disappearing.
- Emma brings Daniel back to his old house to help regain his memories.
- Jessie meets and steals the Hexoren in order to help her become a better witch.
- Jax learns from Andi that Emma is at Daniel's house.
- Emma reveals to Daniel that he was her first love.
- Daniel kisses Emma, while Jax watches and becomes heartbroken. Emma backs away from the kiss and says to Daniel she is with Jax.
- Emma learns that Jax saw the event between her and Daniel, but before they can talk he teleports away, hurt.
- The Continuum Break ends thus restoring Daniel's real life.
- Billy disappears since he is not from Daniel's real life.
- Daniel regains all his memories including that Emma chose Jax over him.
- Gigi was absent in this episode.
- The T3 returned (minus Melanie) and pranked Jax with a hose.
The image gallery for The Final Countdown' may be viewed here.
|Liana: How did you find me?|
|Jax: My sister. The one I had no idea about until now. She gave me you address.|
|Liana (relieved): Jessie! She's alright? You've seen her? I've been worried sick!|
|Jax: Yeah, she's fine. She's staying with us.|
|Liana: Thank heaven. I've been looking everywhere for her. Has she met her father?|
|Jax: Dad? Yeah, she has.|
|Liana: Oh no. I was afraid of that. Jake, he-look, I know he's your dad, but by now I'm sure you can see his flaws.|
|Jax: Okay, well I guess it's time for me to ask you some questions. This whole time I thought you were dead, and then all of a sudden, you're alive and-and I have this sister I never even knew about. How? Why?|
|Liana: Your father must've erased your memory after I left.|
|Jax (upset): What? How? Why?!|
|Liana: I'm sure he was very angry.|
|Jax: I just don't understand why you left.|
|Liana: When I first met your father, he was so handsome and charming, it was love at first sight. He swept me off my feet. You know you look just like him. *Jax smiles*|
|Andi: This one time, I saw a magician hypnotize people, to the point that they thought they were chickens.|
|Sophie (in awe): Fun!|
|Daniel: I'll take the risk; let's do it.|
|Katie: Okay. (to Maddie) I'm gonna need one of these hypno-wheels.|
|Maddie: Done. *casts a spell to make one appear* VIOLA! (pronounced vi-o-la)|
|Andi: It's 'voilà.' (pronounced vwua-lah) Nevermind.|
|Andi (to Emma): Haven't you already read Hexie from cover to cover?|
|Emma: Some of the spells are really subtle; you have to really think about them, like brain teasers, or word problems. They can be kind of fun in that way, but-|
|Andi (cutting her off): Alert-alert. Nerd approaching, nerd approaching.|
|Emma: I just hoping something will suddenly make sense.|
|Katie (rushing over): Hey, Emma, I've been doing some research and one of the things scientists say is that the key to memory recovery is being in a relaxed state.|
|Emma: Is that's true, then we've been going about this all wrong!|
|Andi: I don't know, I mean what's more relaxing than telling someone he's going to disappear forever if he doesn't remember you in *checks time* and hour and forty five minutes.|
|Emma: Quick, we gotta get Daniel to relax. What's relaxing?|
| Emma: Yes! *runs over to Sebastian* Can I borrow this?
Sebastian: Uh, sure.
Emma Thanks! *runs back to the table* What else?
|Andi: How about something to drink? Warm milk.|
|Emma: Right! *calls* Diego! Warm milk. Anything else?|
|Katie: How about a massage? Does anyone know shiatsu?|
|Sophie (brightly): I do! Happy to help!|
|Emma (in a hurry): Great! let's do this now.|
|Daniel: Emma, you don't have to do this.|
|Emma (urging): But there's still a minute left, we can't give up.|
|Daniel: Calm down, it's over. if this is gonna be my last minute on earth, I don't want to spend it watching you clean out a garage. I know you feel bad, but you shouldn't. I don't see somebody who did something bad to me, I see someone who did everything she could to help me.|
|Emma (sadly): It wasn't enough.|
|Daniel: Maybe not, but we must've been pretty good friends for you to fight so hard to try to save me. I really wish I did know you; you're a great person.|