|“||I did this. Changed someone's entire reality. I need to make things right.||”|
“Stuck in a Storm”
Season 4, Episode 4
July 9, 2015
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Rahart Adams as Jax Novoa
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
- Melissa Carcache as Lily
- Todd Allen Durkin as Agamemnon
- Mia Matthews as Desdemona
- Elizabeth Elias as Mia Black
- Emma convinces Jax to stay.
- Mia makes her first appearance in Season 4.
- Mia for an unexplained reason, is revealed to have also been affected by the Continuum Break, which makes Emma the only one to remember both Daniel and Mia.
- Mia is revealed to be the best guide at Daniel's animal sanctuary.
- Mia and Daniel are revealed to be a couple, which upsets Emma.
- Desdemona and Agamemnon arrive at the animal sanctuary and begin to collect evidence to use against Emma.
- Lily and Andi try to convince Emma to let Daniel stay in the alternate life, but she refuses.
- Emma appears to be jealous of Daniel and Mia's relationship.
- Emma warns Jax and Andi that Mia is dangerous.
- The group find and reunite with Katie, Sophie and Gigi.
- Desdemona and Agememnon leave Lily and return back to Miami.
- Everyone stays with Daniel's family until the storm ends.
- Jax grows more jealous seeing Emma and Daniel together.
- Emma begins to lose more of her real memories.
- Andi reveals to Emma that she went in the game with her instead of Mia.
- Andi tells Jax that he shouldn't be jealous of Emma and Daniel because she knows Emma is nuts for Jax.
- Jax decides to surprise Emma as a way of showing his support and trust in her.
- Diego finds another Kanay related object.
- Daniel and Gigi witness Jax doing magic.
- Maddie has a locator app on her phone for Katie and Sophie, and Diego.
The image gallery for Stuck in a Storm may be viewed here.
|Katie (to Sophie, still stuck in the trap): Well?|
|Sophie: I recognize this kind of trap. Beau told me all about how he and his friends always try to avoid them.|
|Katie (hopeful): And did he tell you how to get out of one?|
|Katie (impatient): Well??|
|Sophie: Oh, yeah! Let me just see here. (observing the trap)|
|Gigi (to her phone after it dropped into a mud puddle): You'll be fine. I just have to wash the mud off of you and stick you in a bat of rice overnight. (hears the trap door open and close) What?!|
|Sophie (now in the trap with Katie): Well, at least I got it open!|
|Diego (to Andi): I still can't believe that you left them out in the swamp.|
|Andi: You know what, I told them to stay with the boat, and they, didn't listen. (to Jax) So, can we just, tele-transport to them and bring them back?|
|Jax: Not in this kind of weather, unless you want a toasted Maddie or Jax.|
|Andi (intrigued): Ooh!|
|Diego: What about a locator spell?|
|Jax: Still involves tele-transporting. But we could use a-|
|Jax & Andi: Map locating spell. I said it first, jinx!|
|Emma: Good idea, let's try it.|
|Emma: Good news. We know where they are.|
|Daniel: Really? (looking at the map) Nice. How do you know they're there? (they exchange looks)|
|Diego: Uh, Maddie found them on her phone, she has an app.|
|Maddie: Yeah. I use find my iPanther.|
|Andi (going along with it): Uh, yeah. They have a locations on all the Panthers.|
|Jax (adding on): And we got some signal from Katie's phone.|
|Emma (contributing): For just a second.|
|Daniel: Great. It'll save us a lot of time.|
|Jax (after Daniel left): Good save.|
|Maddie (to Jax): That wasn't a save. It's true.|
|Andi: What, are you serious? (snatches the phone) *chuckles* (to Diego) You know you're on here too right?|
|Diego (shrugging): Duh. (Jax gives him a funny look)|
|Gigi: Yeah, it's busted (hands her back the phone) You should get a better case.|
|Katie (sarcastically): Gee, thanks! I will.|
|Gigi: It's no use anyway. No of our phone have had signals since we got down here.|
|Sophie: Mine does.|
|Gigi & Katie: What?!|
|Sophie: Government issue signal booster.|
|Gigi (suspicious): How do you get one of those?|
|Sophie: I can't say; sworn to secrecy.|
|Gigi: Well, hand it over! (Sophie complies)|
|Katie: There's no use anyway. No one else will be able to pick up our calls.|
|Gigi: No, but I can live blog from it!|
|Katie: No! Soph, get your phone back! (Sophie fights Gigi for her phone, which ends up being thrown into the grass and Gigi becomes trapped with them)|
|Daniel (seeing Jax soaking wet): Whoa, where'd you come from?|
|Jax (drying off his face with a towel): just went to put the top up on my car, my luxury convertible.|
|Daniel (being hospitable): You should change in the restroom. I'm sure there's clean towels in there|
|Jax: Actually, no, I like to air dry. The cold invigorates me.|