|“||You're a lot prettier in person.||”|
Season 2, Episode 16
July 29, 2014
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
- Rahart Adams as Jax Novoa
- The council knows that Jax and Emma have been using the cloning spell.
- It's revealed that Jax also lost his mom and her name was Liana
- Desdemona's plan backfires.
- Ramona frees herself from limbo and lands in Los Angeles.
- Daniel's middle name is revealed to be Horatio and is also a family name.
- Emma tutored Daniel in Math.
- Katie and Sophie were absent in this episode.
- Daniel and Maddie share moments together.
- It is revealed in this episode that Emma has mutual feelings for Jax.
- Emma held Jax's hand when they were about to kiss, but they didn't.
- Ursula is absent in this episode.
- Maddie defended Emma for the first time.
- Emma and Jax find some blueprints from the Eclipse from last year, and a guide to using the last light of the Fool Moon to destroy the realm.
- Jax and Emma almost kissed in this episode.
- The T3 almost launched Maddie into the storm.
- Andi and Diego have a food fight at the Seven.
The image gallery for Stormageddon may be viewed here.
|Maddie (shrieking): They were going to launch me into the tornado!|
|Daniel (untying her from the contraption): I'm sorry. You know the T3. They're either gonna end up, ruling the world, or, going to jail|
|Maddie: I'm pulling for jail.|
|Daniel: Yeah, so is half of Miami.|
|Diego: Here's your next, 13 pizzas.|
|Andi: Ooh thanks. (takes out a slice) So, what are we gonna do to pass the time? Peperoni toss? Soda wars?|
|Diego: No. I promised my parents I'd be responsible. No food fights of any kind.|
|Andi: Come on, you know you want to. (she throws a peperoni on his face)|
|Diego (inhaling heavily, and clearing his throat): If you'll excuse me, I have pizza boxes to fold.|
|Andi: Hey, how many boxes you got back there?|
|Diego: I don't know, hundred maybe. Why? (Andi only smiles with satisfaction)|
|Emma: Why would anyone want to destroy the magic realm?|
|Jax: Lots of reasons. My mom told me that the realm is divided into good witches and wizards like her, and bad witches and wizards, like my dad.|
|Jax: She wanted me to be a good wizard.|
|Emma: You are.|
|Jax (disagreeing): But I take after my dad.|
|Emma: That's not true. What was she like?|
|Jax: She was (remembering, and smiles), she was funny. She used to do this bit where she pretended to be a beaver. (he does the imitation, which makes them both laugh)|
|Emma: You take after your mother more than you think.|
|Jax: Yeah, right.|
|Emma: You have your good moments, I've seen them. (they stare at each other)|
|Desdemona (watching them using a screen spell): No, this can't be happening.|
|Gigi: I know, and I can't blog about it!|