|“||You haven't guessed yet? I'm a kanay.||”|
“Spider No More”
Season 3, Episode 8
January 14, 2015
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Rahart Adams as Jax Novoa
- Elizabeth Elias as Mia Black
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
- Daniel and Mia trick Emma into thinking he's back to normal.
- Mia confesses she's a kanay in this episode.
- Mia is shown to have been tracking down the Chosen One.
- Katie doesn't want to hurt Maddie, even though she's mad at her.
- Daniel teams up with Mia to take down Emma.
- Jax tells Emma she might discover there are better guys out there for her, hinting at himself.
- Andi tries to explain to Daniel he has a seal on his back, and Daniel states he doesn't want it off, and that he feels great, like myself for the first time.
- Ursula doesn't seem to be happy that another Kanay is in Miami.
- Emma, Andi, Jax, Maddie, Diego, and Sophie all meet at school for a breakfast meeting to figure out how to help Daniel and what to do about the new kanay.
- Daniel puts Thousand Island Dressing in Emma's locker.
- Mia keeps Maddie and Katie fighting.
- Katie realizes Mia is a kanay after eavesdropping on Maddie, Emma, Andi, and Sophie's conversation in the bathroom.
- Gigi was absent in this episode.
The image gallery for Spider No More may be viewed here.
|Andi (seeing the spider): Man, Daniel's really taking this bad boy thing seriously.|
|Diego (looking at the seal through binoculars): Wait, that's not a tattoo.|
|Andi: What is it then?|
|Diego: It's a kanay marking.|
|Andi (shocked): Daniel's a kanay?!|
|Diego (facing her): No, he's been marked by a kanay.|
|Andi: Wait, but I thought you were the last kanay.|
|Diego: Me too. Do you know what this means?|
|Andi: What? (he laughs in awe) Look, would you quit the dramatic pause and just tell me!|
|Diego (elated): That I'm not alone! That there's more of us! I knew it, I knew it! I gotta go tell Maddie! (he takes off)|
|Andi (calling after him): We gotta take the marking-off.|
|Daniel (walking over to her): That practice, was exhausting!|
|Andi: You didn't even get in the pool!|
|Daniel: Yeah, I know but it was so tiring watching you guys swim so slowly.|
|Andi: Ok, that it! You-(stops herself)No, you know what? I'm just gonna hold on to that one for later, since you're not being yourself right now.|
|Maddie: I don't get it! Katie and I have been friends since we were babies!|
|Ursula: Her mom and I used to call you the Diaper Divas.|
|Maddie: How could she choose Mia over me?!|
|Ursula: Oh, I'm sure it's just a phase. Remember last year when she went all Dracula on us?|
|Maddie: She was goth, mom.|
|Ursula.: Oh, is that, different? (Diego walks in) Well, I guess now that I think about it, she didn't have fangs...|
|Diego: Hey Mrs. Van P! (Ursula gasps)Maddie.|
|Ursula (hiding behind Maddie): How did you get in here, how do you ALWAYS get in here?|
|Diego: Oh, Sophie let me in. She was hiding in the bushes and jumped out at me.|
|Maddie: She's guarding the door in case Katie tries to come over.|
|Diego: You guys are still fighting?|
|Maddie: Panthers don't fight! I'm just, not talking to her until she apologizes. By wearing, this to school for a week. (shows pink shirt that reads: Forgive Me Maddie, I was wrong)|
|Diego: Oh, why you'd bring another one? (unbuttons shirt) You could've just lent her mine. (They smile at each other)|
|Emma: Andi's done some research on Daniel's...change|
|Andi: Yes, now here you go (passing her drawing to Jax) Now if you look at page one, you'll see that-|
|Jax (scoffing): What's this drawing of? (passing it to Sophie)|
|Sophie: It's...a werewolf giving a furry octopus a piggy back ride.(passes it to Diego)|
|Andi: What? No, it's Daniel getting being attacked by a spider-|
|Diego (laughing): It looks like a spider on a chandelier!|
|Maddie (also laughing): (to Andi)Did you draw this? It's really bad.|
|Emma (snatching it from Maddie): Daniel's forehead isn't that big!|
|Jax: It looks like he's got seven arms.|
|Andi (taking it from Emma): Gimme that! Okay, you guys know nothing about art!|