|“||Your mother is not who you think she is.||”|
“Power in a Bottle”
Season 4, Episode 14
July 23, 2015
Catharina Ledeboer & Charlotte Owen
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Rahart Adams as Jax Novoa
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
- Melissa Carcache as Lily
- Todd Allen Durkin as Agamemnon
- Mia Matthews as Desdemona
- Elizabeth Elias as Mia Black
- Julia Antonelli as Jessie Novoa
- Richard Lawrence O'Bryan as Jake Novoa
- Betty Monroe as Liana Woods-Novoa
- Sophie is absent in this episode.
- Diego is seen but does not speak in this episode.
- Lily states she is on Emma's side but sees that she has gone out of control.
- The Council begin the spell to take away Emma's powers.
- Emma casts a reflection spell that causes Agamemnon and Desdemona to lose their powers.
- Emma now contains Desdemona and Agamemnon's powers.
- Andi informs Jax of Emma taking the Council's powers.
- Jax informs Emma that Jake and Jessie are gone.
- Daniel asks Emma for progress on going back to his alternate life.
- Agamemnon becomes a janitor.
- Andi agrees that the Council should have taken Emma's powers temporary.
- Jax discovers where Jessie is and takes her back to Miami.
- Emma assures Andi she is only testing her powers.
- Andi tries to get the Council to talk with Emma regarding the current situation and her behavior.
- Mia meets Daniel and wants to know about their alternate life.
- Jessie and Liana reunite.
- Jax and Emma work together to help protect Liana and Jessie from Jake.
- Jax, Jessie and Liana have dinner with Emma at the Seven.
- Mia is revealed to attend her new school with her cousins.
- Daniel reveals to Mia that her parents are alive in their alternate life.
- Emma, Jax and Jessie find Ursula and Maddie held hostage.
- Jake arrives at the Van Pelt house to take Jax and Jessie and tries to inform them that Liana is not who she appears to be.
- Jax and Emma have a a battle with Jake.
- Jax, Liana and Jessie return to live in their home.
- Emma puts a protection spell on Jax's house so Jake can't get inside.
- Emma causes trouble with the Council.
- She ties Agamemnon shoes together.
- She leviates Desdemona's food and lets it spill all over her.
- She purposely bumps into Lily.
- Emma tells Andi about her idea to go back in time and save her mother.
The image gallery for Power in a Bottle may be viewed here.
|Jax (juggling books, dropping one, and seeing Agamemnon as a janitor): Agamemnon? *Aggy looks at him, embarrassed and begins to walk away* Hey Aggy, your shoelaces are untied.|
|Agamemnon: I know; I'm still learning how to tie them. *reciting* The bunny going 'round the tree...It's just so complex! *whimpers and walks away*|
|Andi: Look, Em no one thinks having magic powers is cooler than I do, but, when you really get down to it, you don't need them. Not on a daily basis.|
|Emma: You didn't object when I used them to turn a certain video game zombie into a real boy.|
|Andi (upset): What? Don't bring Phillip into this!|
|Emma (realizing her mistake): I know, sorry. And I know lately with my magic I've been going a little-|
|Andi: Nutty? Over the top? to Crazy Town?|
|Emma: A little far! But I didn't ask to be the Chosen One. The realm gave me a lot of power and I need to know how to use it.|
|Andi (thinking about it): That is true.|
|Emma: If that means getting a little out of hand, isn't it better that I learn now then when it really matter?|
|Andi: So what your saying is, your just testing out the limits of your powers. Like, taking them on a test drive for 20 miles per hour.|
| Andi: But you're not gonna do anything crazy with them.
Emma (scoffing): Crazy? No.
Andi: Oh, ok. Well, just be careful then.
Emma: Of course.
|Andi (scrunching up her face): That felt so weird just now. 'Be careful.' Who am I?|
| Emma (smiling): You're my best friend, who gets to eat all my fries.
Andi: No way! *grabs a bottle of power*
|Emma: Stop! That's Desdemona's powers!|
|Andi (putting it down): Oh. Phew! I mean everybody knows Agamemnon taste better on potatoes. *Emma laughs*|
|Lily (teaching the Council how to tie their shoes): The bunny runs around the tree but, uh oh! He sees a dog and jumps into the hole!|
|Agamemnon (after not being able to do it): This is impossible.|
|Lily: Are you saying that humans can do something you can't?|
|Agamemnon (serious, eyeing the sneaker): I WILL CONQUER YOU.|
|Mia: So is Everglades Mia a kanay?|
|Daniel (walking over with chips and drinks): You know, I'm not really sure, if she-I mean, you are. I don't know about it. Maybe you are and you didn't even know about it yet. *hands her a drink*|
|Mia (checking the time on her phone): Wow, is that really what time it is? I have to get back to Vero.|
|Daniel (before she walks out): Do you like it up there?|
|Mia: The kids at school are okay but I don't have like a best friend or anything.|
|Daniel: And you live with your cousins, right?|
|Mia: Yeah. They're okay too but we're not like super tight. *pause* Who does Everglades Mia-Mia, live with?|
|Daniel: Your parents. Your dad was a veterinarian, he took care of all the injured animals. You know you learned most of your skills from him.|
|Mia (shocked): My dad? My parents? They're still alive?!|
|Daniel: Yeah, they're-*realizing what he said* Oh.|
|Mia: The last time I saw my parents was when I was seven, before they were taken out by witches. And in your-our-your life, you get to see him all the time?|
|Daniel: I'm really sorry; I didn't mean to upset you.|
|Mia (not knowing what to say): It's-this is-I gotta go. *she walks out, and Daniel seems upset*|
|Jax (to Emma, walking her out of his house): You were amazing tonight. I really appreciate everything you did.|
|Emma: YOU were amazing; you really took charge.|
|Jax (looking at her in awe): I couldn't of done it without you; you're one powerful witch.|
|Emma: I have been practicing; the Chosen one has to know her own powers, right?|
|Jax (intertwining hands with her): Well, it looks good on you.|
|Emma (smiling): Thanks, feels pretty good too. *they smile at each other*|