Paola Nicole Andino
|Date of Birth||
March 22, 1998 (age 19)
|Place of Birth||
Paola Nicole Andino is a Puerto-Rican born American actress. She is best known for her protagonist role as Emma Alonso in Every Witch Way. She is also known for her recurring role as Evil Emma on the same show.
Andino was born in Bayamón, Puerto Rico, and moved to Dallas, Texas, at the age of three. As a child, she danced competitively as a member of Lewisville's Footlights Dance Studio; at the age of ten, she started taking acting classes with Antonia Denardo at Denardo Talent Ventures in Lewisville. After a guest appearance in an episode of Grey's Anatomy, in 2011 she starred in Hallmark Hall of Fame's movie Beyond the Blackboard. In December 2012 she got the role of Emma Alonso, the female lead, in the series Every Witch Way, which started airing in January of 2014. For this role, she was nominated as Best Young Actress at the 29th Imagen Awards and again in 2015 at the 30th Imagen Awards.
|2010||Greys Anatomy||Lily Price|
|2011||Beyond the Blackboard||Maria|
|2014–15||Every Witch Way||Emma Alonso/Evil Emma|
|2015||Talia in the Kitchen (crossover episode)||Emma Alonso|
|2015||W.I.T.s Academy||Emma Alonso|
|2017||Queen of the South||Olivia 'Chaparra' Gutierrez|
- She is an Aries, which is her zodiac sign.
- She has a 21-year old older brother.
- She loves Puerto Rican food, Italian food, and sweets!
- Her favorite ice cream flavor is Cookies n' Cream.
- She has a huge stuffed animal collection she can't seem to grow out of.
- She has a great range of favorite musicians and bands include The 1975, The Weekend, James Vincent McMorrow, The Lumineers, Bastille, Arctic Monkeys, Birdy, and Ed Sheeran.
- Hopes to do a movie someday that includes singing and/or dancing because she used to dance competitively and participate in a choir during her elementary school years.
- If she was actually a witch, she would tele-transport to the depths of the ocean or outer space, the two places that fascinate her the most.
- She looks up to Natalie Portman and Gina Rodriguez.
- She enjoys movie nights with her friends or visiting the beach on summer days.
- "Remember how far you've come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be" is her favorite quote.
- She appeared in two episodes of W.I.T.s Academy, Her Darkest Secret (cameo; at the end) and My Buddy From Orlando, where she asked Andi for assistance.
- She also appeared on ReactToThat! alongside former Co-Stars, Paris Smith and Nick Merico.
- She was rumored to have briefly dated former co-star Nick Merico while filming Season 1 of Every Witch Way (2013).
The image gallery for Paola Andino may be viewed here.