|“||But who needs magic for a food fight?||”|
Season 2, Episode 10
July 21, 2014
Catharina Ledeboer & Gloria Shen
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Rahart Adams as Jax Novoa
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
- Maddie finds out that Ursula took her powers.
- Emma finally learns how to cast spells without talking.
- Jax teaches Emma his cloning spell.
- Sophie got the part for Juliet in the school play.
- Daniel got the part for Romeo in the school play.
- Jax causes Emma to miss school and she gets detention.
- Maddie finds out about her mom having her powers and will do anything to get them back.
- This is the first time we see Maddie crying.
- Sophie and Katie are punished by carrying Maddie's makeup kit.
- Katie and Sophie try to convinve Diego to be the conduit to transfer Maddie's powers.
- Emma has never gotten detention before until this episode.
- Andi comforts Maddie in this episode.
- Jax calls Emma "Beach Buddy" in this episode.
The image gallery for Outta Hand may be viewed here.
|Jax: What happened to controlling your impulsive spell casting, like I taught you?|
|Emma: Sometimes I just can't fight it. Or when it's really important.|
|Jax: Yeah, getting past someone in the hall, now that's an important situation.|
|Emma: It is to me. (sighs) I can't wait for this Fool Moon to be over.|
|Jax: We just need to get by two more weeks.|
|Emma: We? Is-is something happening to you?|
|Jax: No, it's uh, it's nothing.|
|Emma: Jax, what's going on? You can tell me.|
|Jax: It's uh, it's just, bad.|
|Emma: As bad as when I (screams and does a dance)'oh yeahh."|
|Jax (laughs): It's nothing as bad as you (screams and does a dance) "Oh, yeahh" but it's still pretty bad.|
|Katie: Do you want your favorite lip gloss Maddie?|
|Sophie: Or your favorite smoothie?|
|Maddie (to Diego): Do you hear an annoying buzzing sound?|
|Diego (not getting it): No.|
|Sophie: Ooh, I do! It's probably all the squirrels running inside the walls. (goes to wall) GET OUT OF THERE SQUIRRELS, YOU'RE ANNOYING MADDIE! (walks back over to Maddie) problem solved!|
|Andi: Are you okay? Are you-are you crying? (Maddie runs away) Hey that's the, janitor's closet. (Andi goes after her, and gives her a tissue)|
|Maddie (after using it): Thanks. (gives it back)|
|Andi (after throwing the tissue in the sink): Croissant? (hands her one)|
|Maddie (opening up): I...just, ever since I lost my powers, things have been awful. Now I find out, that my mom's had my powers this whole time, my best friends kept it a secret from me. Now I have to find a condominium to get my powers back. (crying) It's like I don't even know my mom or my best friends anymore. I don't even know who I am anymore.|
|Andi (comforting her): You're-you're Maddie Van Pelt. Head Panther, head smoothie drinker, head intimidator of Iridium High.|
|Maddie: No I'm not.|
|Andi (enouraging her): Of course you are. Even if you don't feel the same, everyone else in school still sees you as the same old Maddie.|
|Maddie: They do?|
|Andi: Yeah! Why do you think they all run away from you when you come by?|
|Maddie: They do still run away.|
|Andi: See? Now get out there and ruin someone's day like the Maddie Van Pelt you are!|
|Maddie (sighing): I will! (pauses)|
|Andi and Maddie (simultaneously): You better not tell anybody about this. Deal.|