|“||Aww, poor Jaxy Waxy.||”|
“No Can Do”
Season 2, Episode 7
July 15, 2014
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Rahart Adams as Jax Novoa
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
- Emma turns the T3 into hamsters while babysitting them.
- Diego learns a new power, which is being able to fuse/blend into objects.
- Maddie may like Diego back in this episode.
- Emma's powers are hard to control during the fool moon, as she has lost the filter between thinking and acting.
- She puts Jax in a straitjacket after he plays a trick on her.
- Maddie begins to believe Emma has her powers.
- Andi switches her locker back with Jax's.
- After Sophie pushed her, Emma made her hair go up, literally.
- Emma goes to Desdemona for help on how to control her powers.
- Ramona tries to tell Desdemona to let her go
- Andi and Jax help her find the T3.
- Ursula reluctantly uses a spell to separate the sofa from Diego's hand.
- Gigi vows to find out what's up with Daniel.
- The title of this episode is actually Emma's reply to Jax after she puts him in a straitjacket and he demands she gets him out of it.
- Emma wears the same shirt she wore last season in I'm a Witch.
The image gallery for No Can Do may be viewed here.
|Emma (gasping): Jax! (he laughs) I told you NOT to appear in my house like that! And get your feet of my collage! Have a little respect!|
|Jax (with his hands up): Sorry. Whoa, that's a, that's a lot of pictures of Daniel. (she snatches them from him)|
|Maddie: There's no other explanation. Emma must of cast a "love spell", therefore she got her powers back.|
|Katie: I'm not saying she doesn't have her powers back, but why would she use them to cast a love spell on your mom and her dad?|
|Sophie: To be Maddie's sister and share her shoes of course! It's the American dream.|
|Maddie: Aww Soph, that's so sweet! And for that, you get to brush my hair.|
|Sophie: Ooh yay! (eagerly takes brush and begins brushing her hair)|
|Katie: All I'm saying is that we don't know if Emma has her powers back.|
|Maddie: We need to find out. it wouldn't be fair for her to have her powers while I don't have mine. (gasps) We need Proxy, he can help us figure this out. (Sophie stops brushing Maddie's hair)|
|Katie: What? Diego? NO!|
|Sophie: He doesn't even know how to brush your hair properly! He made it all tangled last time.|
|Katie: Wait, I'm starting to think you like him and want him around.|
|Maddie (denying it): NO!! Don't you see? I need him to get me my powers back. If Emma has powers, they're probably mine and-|
|Katie: Or hers came back which would makes more sense- (Maddie gives Katie a look) You're right she might have your powers. But how are going to find out?|
|Maddie: Easy. We need to "push" Emma to cast a spell.|
|Sophie: Push. Got it. (smirks)|
|Emma (to Andi): They're on the way home. I'm done for. Daniel's gonna find out that I turned his siblings into hamsters.|
|Andi (adding): And lost them.|
|Emma: I don't have to worry about the Council forcing me to break up with him; he's gonna break up with me.|
|Andi: Now you don't have to give up your powers anymore! See, silver lining! (Emma gives her a incredulous look)|
|Jax: I got one!|
|Andi: Two down, one to go!|
|Emma (pointing to the third hamster): There! (Jax gets the last one)|
|Andi: Okay great, now change them back.|
|Emma (to Jax): Maybe you should do it.|
|Jax and Andi (simultaneously): J-Me? A-Him?|
|Emma: What if I think the wrong thing and turn them into something else? Something...worse.|
|Andi: Emma you can do this.|
|Jax (putting the T3 in the shoebox): Just focus on turning them back into humans. If any other thoughts creep in, just imagine you're a boxer, and punch 'em out of your brain. (Emma smiles at the suggestion)|
|Andi (after seeing the council tele-transport in): Whoa, don't you guys knock?|
|Agamemnon: Why is the short human here again?|
|Desdemona (to Agamemnon): She's the Chosen One's sidekick.|
|Andi: Wha-who you calling a sidekick? But um, yeah.|
|Emma: Why are you here?|
|Lily: Well, we just wanted to see how you were coping with the Fool Moon. It can affect the Chosen One more than others.|
|Emma: And you wanted to see if I've decided to break up with Daniel.|
|Lily: Well only if you have to. If, hypothetically, he gets amnesia, doesn't remember you-|
|Emma: He does. He remembers everything. And so do I. I remember who helped me and who didn't when Daniel got amnesia. Hypothetically.|
|Agamemnon (aside to Desdemona): Are they talking in some type of code?|
|Emma: No, I haven't decided. But I do want to say that I think that this is totally unfair. Things should be fair. Maybe that's something witches don't value, but humans do.|
|Andi (backing her up): Yeah, we do.|