|“||Mia? Where's Emma?||”|
Season 3, Episode 5
January 9, 2015
Catharina Ledeboer & Charlotte Owen
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Rahart Adams as Jax Novoa
- Elizabeth Elias as Mia
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
- Mia makes Katie start to act a little bit like Sophie.
- The spider that Diego and Maddie saw in the book appeared on Mia's arm, but it moved onto Daniel's neck, which means that Daniel may be under Mia's control.
- Jax asked Emma for help on his final exam, but says it's impossible.
- Andi realizes the real test was to see if Jax would cheat to get his powers back.
- Mia shape shifted into Emma and kissed Daniel.
- Mia is proven to be a kanay In this episode.
- Jax graduates from boot camp.
- Daniel gets jealous of Emma hugging Jax and walks away.
- Mia and Daniel kiss.
The image gallery for Neverending Summer may be viewed here.
|Oscar: And, 90 seconds. Go! (he and Hector begin to set up prank while the T3 try to catch them in the act)|
|Hector: Wait, I feel like, we're being watched. (sees the T3) Oh, hey guys! We're just helping cousin Diego set up for the party!|
|Melanie: Yeah, setting up for a prank!|
|Hector (to Oscar): Uh, I don't like this. What is they put the video online, and the fud sees it, or they copy it? or worse...MOM.|
|Oscar: I've got it under control. Time to the anti-spy countermeasures. (T3 are sprayed with a liquid)|
|Melanie: What is this stuff? It's sticky!|
|Robbie: It's sweet!|
|Tommy: It's honey!|
|T3: BEES! (they run away screaming)|
|Hector: It's an honor to be your brother.|
|Oscar: That fake beehive is one of the best investments we have ever made.|
|Hector: All the scariness of a real one, with none of the hard maintenance.|
|Emma: Are you done getting ready?|
|Andi: Uh, yeah. I mean, have you seen me? I even showered, and brushed my teeth!|
|Emma: Oh, then you are ready! (sighs) Poor Jax.|
|Andi: Yeah. I mean, normally I wouldn't agree with you, but, man, that final exam trick was way harsh.|
|Emma: It was really nice of you to help Jax out today. I know your not his biggest fan.|
|Andi: Yeah, well, you know, I figured I'd just help you help him, because after all that's what best friends and, best guardians are for. Right?|
|Emma (touched): Awww! Andi, that's really-|
|Andi (cutting her off): Don't, say it! Don't say it.|
|Emma: Sweet! (They hug)|