Maria Castillo Alonso
Iridium High (Possibly)
Emma Alonso (Daughter)
Francisco Alonso (Ex-Husband)
A Girl's Sacrifice (Mentioned)
Maria Alonso, formerly Maria Castillo, was the mother of Emma Alonso and the wife of Francisco Alonso. She was told by the Witches' Council that she couldn't be with a human, so she gave up her powers for him. She somehow got a hold of the Hexoren. Desdemona mentioned her in The Fool Moon as being good friends and how Maria helped her during a tough Fool Moon 20 years ago. It seemed that she cared about her daughter Emma a lot. She died when Emma was 3 from long time sickness.
- She had the Hexoren (before Emma found it).
- She gave up her powers in order to marry Francisco, who is a human.
- Emma starts to miss her when she meets Liana, Jax's mother, and considers going back in time to prevent her death in Season 4.
- She was a witch.
- She was married to Francisco.
- Her last name Before she married Francisco it's was Castillo.
- She hasn't had a physical appearance in the Series but always been Mentioned.
- She may have been the first witch to ever give up her powers for a human.