The Magic Realm is another world inhabited by Witches/Wizards/Guardians like Lily, Ramona, Agamemnon and Desdemona and (presumably) other magical creatures, such as Kanays. Witches and Kanays have been fighting for centuries, which led to the extinction of Kanays, or so they thought. The Witches' Council controls the realm. Banishment from this realm is considered punishment for a witch/wizard. Guardians are able to set up portals to the realm wherever they please. A witch or wizard can destroy the Magic Realm and rule the world using the last light of the Fool Moon. During the last light of the Fool Moon, the Magic Realm sucks all magical creatures into the realm until the portal closes. Certain magical creatures like witches can enter or find the portal that's hidden in Iridium High. The portal is located at a certain corner of the school where witches can "sense " the realm and is secretly hidden between four/five lockers. Only Guardians know how to open portals to enter the magic realm but Andi and was able to enter with the help of Emma. Lily mentions that the Magic Realm has a newspaper called "Magic Realm Daily". The Magic Realm appeared in the end of the series finale, A Girl's Sacrifice, when Emma sent Andi there, leading to W.I.T.s Academy.
Known Magical BeingsEdit
- Emma Alonso
- Maddie Van Pelt
- Andi Cruz
- Diego Rueda
- Jax Novoa
- Mia Black
- Ursula Van Pelt
- The Principal
- Jake Novoa
- Jessie Novoa
- Liana Woods
- Maria Alonso (Deceased)
- Andi is the only human who knows how to open the portal with the help of Emma and Hexoren
- Evil Emma, Jax, and Evil Desdemona tried to destroy the realm but failed.
- Evil Emma was in the portal and was sent to limbo but then returned in A Girl's Sacrifice.
- The Principal would have tried to destroy the realm if she took Emma's powers but was sent to Limbo one year before.
- The portal to the Magic Realm opens anytime Emma is near it because she is the Chosen One.
- The Magic Realm first appeared in the end of the final episode, A Girl's Sacrifice, when Emma sent Andi to W.I.T.s Academy for her training as the first human Guardian.