|“||Katie? Bake something? And you ate it?!||”|
“Magic Fight Club”
Season 1, Episode 5
January 7, 2014
Catharina Ledeboer and Gloria Shen
Leonardo Galavis and Arturo Manuitt
The principal grows suspicious after catching Emma and Maddie having a magical fight, and Sebastain underneath sees what happens. Diego and Mac both have crushes on Katie due to a love spell in Maddie's love pie, which Katie stole.
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Kendall Sanders as Tony Myers
- Mavrick Moreno as Mac Davis
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
- This is the episode where Emma and Maddie have their first magic fight/duel over the Hexoren.
- The principal begins to suspect that Emma and Maddie are witches.
- It is revealed that the Principal is a witch.
- The Principal turned Sebastian into a frog.
- Katie used Maddie's real love pie on Diego and Mac, planning to become more popular than Maddie.
- Emma goes to Lily to help her undo her glamour spell.
- It appears that Sebastian was in the classroom when Maddie and Emma were fighting.
- The Principal asks Gigi for information about Emma.
- We find out that Coach Julio is the son of the Principal.
- Diego's powers go out of hand when he accidentally freezes a lunch tray in public.
- Emma helps Tony at his magic show.
- It's revealed the Principal has powers of her own.
|Mac: Here comes trouble times 3.|
|Katie (walking in): Hey guys, I had no idea you'd be here!|
|Mac: Where's your ring leader and sidekick?|
|Katie : Why? It's not like we travel as a pack, everywhere we go.|
|Diego, Mac, and Andi: Yeah, you do.|
|Katie: Well, they sent me here to this pie, as a peace offering from the Panthers to the Sharks.|
|Andi: Yeah right, it's probably got crickets backed into it.|
|Mac (with a face full of pie): It's good!|
|Andi (whipering): Katie, can you get me some pie?|
|Andi: Gimme some pie!|
|Maddie: What happened to your amazing, new hideous look?|
|Emma: Got tired of it, so I changed.|
|Maddie: Aw, I thought it was stuck on, because you're terrible at magic.|
|Emma (crossing her arms): Guess I'm better than you thought. (her locker starts moving)|
|Maddie: What was that? Your hiding something. (she shoves her out of the way)|
|Emma: Hey! (Maddie unlocks her lock) Hey, how did you do that?|
|Maddie: Puh-lease. You think I got where I am today without knowing how to break into people's lockers?|
|Principal: Something is definitely fishy about that new girl Emma, getting stuck in the bathroom then magically ending up in the pool?|
|Julio: Like you just said, she's new. Maybe, she just got confused.|
|Principal: But then I got her trying to cast a spell with that, with that Jaguar.|
|Julio: You mean, Panther?|
|Principal: You know who I'm talking about, that cheerleader. Maddie.|
|Julio: You think they're witches?|
|Principal: Well, you know what they say. If it walks like a witch and talks like a witch, must be a witch.|
The image gallery for Magic Fight Club may be viewed here.