Magic is a supernatural force that Witches, Wizards, Kanays and possibly other magical creatures have the ability to use. It manifests as a blast of colorful light, smoke, or lightning from the user's hands. Most of Magic's history is still a mystery but it is assumed it has been around for an extremely long time.
Different Types of Spells UsedWitches and Wizards often use magic to cast Spells, whether it is for good or bad purposes. It is assumed that magic does not have any limitations and that you can do anything with a spell as long as you can come up with the words. Although magic doesn't just manifest as spells, they also can manifest as Powers. The known powers are:
- Telekinesis - The power to move things with the mind.
- Teletransportation - The power to get from one place to another without physically occupying the space inbetween.
- Atmokinesis - The power to control and manipulate the weather.
- Conjuration - The power to summon objects already in existence.
- Cloning - The power to make copies of a person or object.
- Force Field - Magical constructs that are used for protection.
- Mind Control - The power to control the mind of another individual.
- Portal Creation - A power exclusive to Kanay's that allows them to create portals to Limbo
- Pyrokinesis - The power to control and manipulate fire.
- Remote viewing - The power to spy on people or watch an event from the past or present without being in that area.
- Shapeshifting - The power to change your form from one shape to another.
- Spell Casting - Most wizards and witches can cast spells on certain things or even humans.
- Transformation - The power to transform other people into objects, animals, or people.
- Voice Imitation - The power to imitate another persons voice.
- Energy Blast - The power to create energy balls and bursts of energy.
- Remote Teleportation - The power to teleport others from one place to another without accompanying them.
- Time Freeze - The power to freeze time in an instant.
- Elemental Control - The power to control the elements. Such as wind, water, fire, etc
- Molecular Immobilization - The power to slow down the molecules to the point they appear frozen.
- Molecular Combustion - The power to speed up molecules to the point of combustion.
- Time Travel - The power to travel through time.
- Emma Alonso
- Maddie Van Pelt
- Jessie Novoa
- Jax Novoa
- Jake Novoa
- Liana Woods (In Limbo)
- The Principal (Powerless, In Limbo)
- Lily (Powerless, Guardian)
- Ursula Van Pelt (Powerless, Guardian)
- Maria Alonso (Deceased)