|“||You do realize they're called the Terrible Three for a reason, right?||”|
Season 1, Episode 8
Catharina Ledeboer and Gloria Shen
Leonardo Galavis and Arturo Manuitt
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Kendall Sanders as Tony Myers
- Mavrick Moreno as Mac Davis
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
- Diego freezes Mac in a block of frozen ice.
- Emma turns Lily back into a human.
- Lily tells Emma there is someone evil and powerful after her, but due to her being turned into a monkey, she can't remember who it was.
- They showed a picture of Emma's mom, Maria Alonso.
- Maddie and Katie steal the Hexoren.
- Maddie cast a spell on Daniel that makes him say the opposite of what he means.
- Since Daniel is under the spell he and Maddie get back together
- Julio gets suspicious of Emma.
- Ursula Van Pelt (Maddie's Mom) paid Emma to babysit the T3, in a plan to steal the Hexoren.
- Lily catches Julio sneaking around in her office.
- Tony misinterprets Daniel and believes he is letting him ask out Emma.
- Gigi is absent in this episode.
|Andi: What's that piece of junk?|
|Lily: A guardian's magic tablet. The GMT. Emma how did you convince Maddie to turn me back into a human?|
|Emma: Well, at first, she wanted me to give her the Hexoren, but I knew you wouldn't want me to. But then somebody called animal control and I felt I had no choice, but then the book was at home and you were in the cafeteria about to be caught so I had to do it myself.|
|Andi: And breathe. (Emma takes a deep breath)|
|Lily (amazed): You broke Maddie's spell?|
|Emma (eagerly): Yep.|
|Lily: Wow, and no one saw you?|
|Emma: Yep, wait actually I think Coach Julio might have seen me do it.|
|Lily: Wow, I mean, what?!|
|Tony: So, everything you say is the opposite of what you mean?|
|Daniel: No. (writes on whiteboard yes)|
|Tony: That's- Look, if this about you liking Emma you can just tell me. (Daniel writes it's not) It's okay if you like her.|
|Daniel: I don't, really. (writes he does, but that this isn't about her)|
|Tony: Maybe, your subconscious is making you say what you really feel, and you just have to deal with it.|
|Daniel: I think you're right (meaning he thinks he's wrong. He starts to write it, but Tony stops him)|
|Tony: Hey, don't fight it. Just go with it. So it's okay if I ask Emma out?|
|Daniel (struggling to say no): Y-Ye-ye-YES.|
|Tony: Thanks brah, you're the best!|
|Daniel: Keep saying brah like that it makes you sound super cool (meaning it doesn't make him sound cool)|
|Tony: I will brah.|
The image gallery for Mac-sic-cle may be viewed here.