Black with colurful streaks
Mía Novoa is the main antagonist in Grachi at the beginning of Season 2. She's sarcastic, intense, controller, somewhat ironic, and always looks for adrenaline with mischief and wickedness. Manipulative and deceitful excellent, never pays attention to anyone. At the beginning, she becomes Grachi's very friend since both are witches in the human world, but when Grachi doesn't want to accompany it with the excesses and abuse their powers, Mia suffers and decides to take revenge on her.
Enemy Grachi is Mia's new enemy and stole Daniel away from her. In season 2 she pretended to befriend her but was scheming the entire time.
- She is the Latin counterpart of Mia Black.
- Her magic is purple smoke.
- She used to have a crush on Daniel.
- She was not on Season 1 of Grachi.
- Her best friend is Amaya Velez a witch who helps her get her memory back.
- Her ex-boyfriend is Axel Velez, Amaya's older brother .
- In her signature move she uses her fist to cast her magic and spells.