|“||Jax, I think I made a big mistake.||”|
“Lunch at Lola's”
Season 4, Episode 7
July 14, 2015
Catharina Ledeboer & Charlotte Owen
The gang travels to a restaurant in Miami called Lola's; the group has a magical encounter.
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Rahart Adams as Jax Novoa
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
- René Lavan as Francisco Alonso
- Elizabeth Elias as Mia Black
Every Witch Way Trivia
- This is a crossover with Nickelodeon's Talia in the Kitchen.
- When Jax tries to ask his father about his sister, Jake avoids his questions.
- Andi believes that someone had taken Jessie away.
- Emma only has a few hours left before Daniel disappears.
- Maddie creates a game show to help Daniel restore his memories.
- Mia arrives in Miami to bring Daniel back to the Everglades.
- Daniel reveals to Mia that everyone are witches while Andi watches from afar.
- Daniel assures Mia that he will return home.
- Jessie reveals that she use to attend Lincoln School.
- Emma and the gang meet Talia and her gang.
- Emma believes that Mia is trying to ruin things for Daniel.
- Daniel pretends to have his memories back so he can return back to the Everglades.
- When everyone eats Talia's foods they begin to reveal their true feelings and thoughts on certain matters.
- Emma reveals she is the most powerful witch.
- Maddie says that her mother doesn't like Diego because he stinks.
- Jax and everyone else reveal they are tired of trying to restore Daniel's memories.
- Daniel admits he lied about regaining his memories.
- Diego uses his Kanay powers to destroy a rooster.
- Gigi witnesses Diego doing magic.
- Jax feels strange magic from Talia's food.
- Most of what's written on the wheel is "The Daniel Identity," "Forgetting Daniel," "Remember Daniel," and "Total Daniel Recall."
Talia in the Kitchen Trivia
- Everyone begins to tell the truth about magic due to the food Talia made, including other matters...
- Emma claims she is the boss of everyone.
- Maddie says that Emma is the boss of her.
- Emma reveals she was wrong about bringing Daniel back to Miami.
- Jax was afraid that Emma made the wrong choice about choosing between him and Daniel.
- Jax reveals his true thoughts regarding the gang's current situation with Daniel
- Daniel and Talia talk about their true feelings regarding Miami and the Everglades.
- Maddie erases Gigi's memories again.
- Talia believes she can restore Daniel's memories.
- Valarie is revealed to have a crush on Diego.
- When Talia serves a special meal, Daniel is able to regain his memories.
- Daniel believes Maddie to still be his girlfriend.
- Daniel has most of his memories back, up until he met Emma.
- Emma is upset that Daniel doesn't remember her.
- Daniel tries to kiss Maddie, but is stopped by Diego.
- Emma admits she is unhappy that Daniel tried to kiss Maddie.
- Jax is revealed to have gone to the Academy for Witches and Guardians.
- Jax reveals that Talia is another kind of magical being, she is neither a Witch or a Kanay.
- Jax reveals that Daniel's family hasn't returned home, meaning the Continuum Break is still in affect.
The image gallery for Lunch at Lola's may be viewed here.
|Emma (when Jax comes over): What's up?|
|Jax: I think Jessie's really my sister.|
|Emma (shocked): You do? What happened?|
|Jax: My dad. He recognized her straight away and I've never seen him so happy about something that isn't business related.|
|Andi (chiming in): I'm not surprised. Girl's got a lot of 'tude' for a 10 year old. (to Jax) Which makes sense why your related.|
|Jax (directing his attention back to Emma): But something really weird is going on. He said that he's been looking for her everywhere, but as soon as I started asking questions, he cast a spell and shut me up.|
|Emma: Where could she have been all these years? And why was it such a big secret?|
|Jax: I don't know, but I'm gonna find out. *walking out* Duty calls. (yelling to Mr. Alonso) Paper rolls? Can you pause that for me?|
|Mia (coming from the Everglades): I miss you Daniel. Come home.|
|Daniel: I miss you too Mia. Come, sit down. *they sit at a table in the cafeteria* I still can't get over you being here. How'd you get here? Do you want anything? Uh, veggie burgers are kinda not bad.|
|Mia: I'm good. I just- I don't know. I had a bad dream and it got me worried. You left so suddenly and you didn't explain why you had to come to Miami. So, I figured you needed some rescuing.|
|Daniel: It's okay, you don't need to rescue me.|
|Mia: C'mon Danny, what's going on?|
|Daniel: It's too hard to explain.|
|Mia (not buying it): Try me. Are you in some, kind of trouble? Danny please!|
|Daniel (surrendering): Okay! Okay I'll tell you. But this is gonna sound crazy so just, bare with me. Remember those guys that came with Jax, Emma, Diego? *Mia nods* I don't know how to say this so I'm just gonna say it. *hissing* They're witches.|
|Mia (not falling for it): So you're not gonna tell me?|
|Daniel (stressing): I am telling you. *Mia's expression becomes serious* Here's the thing, I've seen them do some strange stuff. They have powers, for real. They, they can cast spells and wipe minds and make things appear and disappear, no joke.|
|Mia (uncomfortable): I don't know what to say about that. But does this 'other life' thing make any sense to you? *he shakes his head* Hears what does makes sense: *takes his hand in hers* I know who you are, and you know who you are, and we both know where you belong. So come home.|
|Andi (after eating the food): You know what Daniel? I got be honest. I totally don't believe you remember any of us.|
|Daniel (also after eating the food): You're right; I don't. I just memorized these game show cards from your crazy game show. I mean, who stages a game show in their own living room?|
|Maddie (offended): Crazy game show? How dare you!|
|Diego: When is you mom gonna stop ragging on me for being a kanay?|
|Maddie: Knowing her, never.|
| Maddie: Well, because you stink! *gasps and covers her mouth*
Maddie: I happen to love that smell.
|Emma: This is delicious! Spicy, but delicious!|
|Jax (seeing she's eating the food): Emma, no!|
| Emma: It's okay Jax. I can take the heat. I am the most powerful witch in the world, after all. *she widens her eyes, shocked she said that*
Katie (equally shocked): Where did that come from?
Maddie: I mean it's true. *gasps*
| Jax: I just wanna say, that I've been pretty supportive of this whole Daniel thing, but I'm pretty much over it.
Emma (shocked): Jax!
|Jax (to everyone): Come on guys, let's just be honest! I mean, aren't we all a little tired of this? Raise you hand if you're tired of going down Daniel's memory lane. *everyone raises their hands*|
| Daniel: Me especially; you're all weird.
Emma: Great guys, way to help. *sees Andi's hand up* You? Andi really?
Andi: What can I say. Okay, I've been trying to put my arm down but it just won't cooperate!
|Gigi: Not me. I think you're the most fascinating person I've ever met. *leans in for a kiss, but Maddie interrupts*|
| Maddie: Okay, while we're on the subject of being tired of stuff, I'm tired of saving you guys all the time and you never even thank me!
Katie (upset, yelling): You! Never even thank us for our contribution!*puts hand over her mouth*
Sophie: Well-I love all of you!
Gigi: And I, (to Daniel) am crazy for you. *They all begin arguing*