|“||I might have accidentally made Andi invisible.||”|
Season 3, Episode 12
January 20, 2015
Catharina Ledeboer & Gloria Shen
Andi is still invisible and tries to track down on Mia's schemes. Jax unbinds Emma and Maddie and Jax needs Emma to help him make Andi visible again, while they do the spell Andi is all the way in Mia's basement looking threw her drawer, Andi then becomes visible and sneeze, Katie hears it, but Mia doesn't and Andi hides under a blanket. Meanwhile, Emma talks to Daniel and Daniel brings up something about Jax. Emma tries to tell Daniel she doesn't like Jax in a special way, but Daniel doesn't believes and he leaves. At the cafeteria, Mia and Daniel are talking, yogurt spills on Daniel, and Daniel thinks its a spell from Jax. Emma and Andi are talking by their lockers, Emma says something that makes her invisible. Later, Andi runs into the bathroom and Francisco comes near the bathroom door, Andi mimic Emma's voice to try and get Francisco to buy it. Mia notice Agamemnon and Desdemona walking out of Lily's office and she says, "I wonder what juicy stuff they have in here".
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Rahart Adams as Jax Novoa
- Elizabeth Elias as Mia Black
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
The image gallery for Invisible Me may be viewed here.
- The episode title is a play on the 2010 movie Despicable Me.
- Emma becomes invisible.
- Katie helps Andi escape Mia's basement.
- Daniel and Emma get into a fight.
- Emma might not be over Jax.
- Emma and Maddie are separated by the crystal.
- Andi finds the last crystal piece with the help of Jax.
- Jax and Emma reverse Andi's invisibility.
- Katie confronts Mia about liking Daniel, and she doesn't do well denying it.
- Emma and Jax restore Andi's visibility.
- Andi gives the cristal to Lily.
- Maddie casts a spell on Diego to make him only like her, but it backfires.
- Andi gets stuck in the bathroom pretending to be Emma when she goes M.I.A.
- Mia recognizes the Witches Council.
- Gigi was absent in this episode.
|Maddie: Hey, I was thinking. If we never get untied-|
|Emma: Don't even say that.|
|Maddie: Does that make me half the Chosen One?|
|Emma: What do you mean?|
|Sophie (sitting down with a bowl of popcorn): It would make you the Chosen half.|
|Emma: I don't know, and it doesn't matter, because we won't be tied forever.|
|Daniel: Everyone's out looking for that crystal. it's only a matter of time.|
|Maddie (continuing): We'd have to redecorate your room.|
|Sophie: And make you an official Panther.|
|Daniel (seeing Emma's shocked expression): Guys, stop it. (to Emma) Don't worry it won't happen.|
|Maddie: No, of course not. (chuckles) We'd move into my house. It's way bigger, and nicer, and better.|
|Jax: I just put the crystal away just in case.|
|Emma (sitting down with the Hex): I'll give it to Lily tomorrow, before my dad finds it.|
|Jax: Where is your dad, anyway?|
|Emma: He went to a Big Brains meeting. They start their recruiting process tomorrow.|
|Jax (sarcastically): Oh great, nerds all around Miami, rejoice.|
|Emma (defensive): Don't make fun of them! (sighs) He's making me join. I have m first interview Monday.|
|Jax (jokingly): Don't worry you'll get in; you have an unusually large head, remember? (Emma smiles and rolls her eyes) Ah, a smile, finally.|
|Emma: I'm still mad at you, and Hex isn't to happy either. (On cue, Hex bites Jax's hand)|
|Jax: I got it, I got it.|
|Andi: Hang on Mr. Alonso, I'll go get Emma. (closes door, and puts on her Emma voice) Dad?|
|Mr. Alonso: Em? Are you alright?|
|Andi (Emma voice): Yeah, I'm just, waiting for the hives to go away.|
|Mr. Alonso: You sound strange.|
|Andi (Emma voice): Uh, it's the hives. They're making my throat all scratchy. (fake coughs)|
|Mr. Alonso: Well, do you need me to take you to the doctor?|
|Andi (panicking, still in Emma's voice): No; Andi checked me out already, she said I'll be fine.|
|Mr. Alonso: Emma, we've talked about this. Doesn't matter how many of her relatives are doctors. Andi, is not a doctor.|
|Andi: Wha-that's way harsh.|
|Mr. Alonso: What?|
|Andi (Emma voice): Andi, my dad's right, you are not a doctor. (Regular voice) You know what, good luck asking me for medical advice for now on. (Emma voice) Don't worry, I won't. (Regular) Oh you better not.|
|Mr. Alonso: Okay, the two of you, just stop fighting, and come out of the bathroom!|
|Andi (Emma voice): Ok dad, I'll go straight to your office as soon as Andi apologizes. (Regular voice) *gasps* Never!|
|Mr. Alonso (getting antsy): Okay, that's it. Emma, come out right now, or I'm coming in!!|