|“||Look, if anything goes wrong, we'll just blame it on Maddie. That's the 2-witch advantage.||”|
“I'm a Witch”
Season 1, Episode 4
January 6, 2014
Catharina Ledeboer and Gloria Shen
Leonardo Galavis and Arturo Manuitt
Emma finds her powers intensifying after she finds the Hexoren before preparing for her date with Daniel, but little does she know, Maddie has plans to make the date with Daniel a total disaster. Diego uncovers that he has powers and tries to hide them.
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Kendall Sanders as Tony Myers
- Mavrick Moreno as Mac Davis
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
- Emma learns more about The Hexoren.
- Maddie takes credit for starting the chant that helped Daniel win, when it was actually Emma.
- Emma goes on her first date with Daniel.
- Diego discovers he has Kanay powers.
- Emma casts a glamour spell, but it goes awry.
- Emma saves Daniel from embarassment by dancing with him.
- When Daniel holds Emma's hand, a nighttime rainbow appears and Daniel is fascinated.
- Tony believes the notebook Diego turned into ice was covered in liquid nitorgen, and that's why it broke.
- Maddie casts a love spell on a pie.
- This was the first time Gigi was absent.
|Katie: So, you saw Emma cast a spell to make Daniel swim faster?|
|Maddie: Yes, which convinces me that's she's a witch, which means I need to keep an even closer eye on her.|
|Katie: Do you think she put other spells on Daniel?|
|Maddie: Like what?|
|Katie: Like, he always got back together with you after you broke up with him, until she showed up.|
|Maddie (gasping): You're right!|
|Sophie: Or maybe Daniel's just tired of you doing that all the time. (Katie and Sophie gasp and glare at her and she puts a pillow to her face for protection)|
|Diego (laughing at Daniel's math notebook): You really must be hallucinating! You've got letters mixed in with numbers.|
|Daniel: Those are variable and you would know that if you studied.|
|Diego: What?! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. There are letters in math problems?|
|Daniel: Hey hey hey, easy on the notebook okay! Those have all my notes from the semester on it! (Diego turns the notebook into ice. It gets stuck on his hand)|
|Daniel: It's easier than it looks. You just have to memorize a few formulas, then take your time to study. (The notebook smashes to ground and breaks into pieces on impact) What was that?|
|Diego: Um, what was what? (Daniel pushes him aside and look at his notebook, now in pieces of solid ice. Daniel looks shocked)|
The image gallery for I'm a Witch may be viewed here.