|“||I did what had to be done. Had to make sure she wasn't the Chosen One.||”|
Season 1, Episode 19
January 27, 2014
Catharina Ledeboer and Gloria Shen
Leonardo Galavis and Arturo Manuitt
The Principal catches the Terrible Three sneaking into Iridium High and makes a bold decision as she decides to use them for her evil purposes. The T3 reveal information they found out to Daniel. Maddie and Emma are caught in a weird situation with the Hexoren.
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Kendall Sanders as Tony Myers
- Mavrick Moreno as Mac Davis
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
- Katie calls the T3 the V8s, not knowing their group name (nickname).
- Tommy farted next to Katie so he and his siblings could escape Katie's interragation.
- Mac suggested Gigi change the theme of the dance from Western to Anime, the Japanese comics.
- It is revealed that the Chosen One has a star-shaped birthmark.
- Andi has a magical remote control from Lily that can mute someone talking, as seen when she used it on Ursula.
- We learn from Ursula that this eclipse happens only once every 300 years.
- Andi warns Ursula about the Principal using Maddie.
- Daniel refuses to believe the T3 about Emma being a witch.
- The Principal said that the Chosen One's reflexes would save her from harm.
- Maddie cries, believing Emma was turned into dust.
- Andi sees that Julio is really a frog while wearing the Spell-O-Vision goggles.
- Diego and Mac discover a secret room in the Principal's office while searching for info about kanays.
- A picture of Maddie's dad is shown in this episode.
The image gallery for Hexoren Squared may be viewed here.
|Ursula (opens door and sees Andi): Hello! No, I don't want to buy any cookies, or candy bars, or magazine subscriptions. But if your selling husbands, I'll take a tall, handsome, funny one. (laughs and snorts)|
|Andi: No, I'm not selling anything. I'm Andi, I go to school with Maddie.|
|Ursula: Right! You're, uh, Emma's sidekick!|
|Andi: Me? No way I'm not a sidekick, I'm a kick, front and center, NOT on the side. The main course, the entrée, the fillet mignon-|
|Ursula: Can I help you with something?|
|Andi: I need to talk to you, about Maddie, and the eclipse.|
|Ursula: Oh, you mean that, um, store! In the mall, that sells only black clothing.|
|Andi: I'm talking about the Chosen One, the Hexoren, the stealing of powers, the whole enchilada.|
|Maddie: How did this happen?|
|Emma: I think it was the water. When it got wet, it started multiplying.|
|Maddie: That's all it takes to make copies of the Magic Realm's most important book?|
|Emma: I know, someone really dropped the ball on that one.|
|Francisco (letting Ursula and Maddie in): Ursula, hi! Do we have rhyming book club tonight? I don't have anything really prepared, but, you what, I have a tuna and onion casserole I made last night.|
|Ursula (crying): Oh Francisco, we're so sorry. (Andi peers through the corner, watching)|
|Francisco: Why? What happened?|
|Ursula: You're so brave.|
|Francisco: I am?|
|Ursula: Yes. (to Maddie) He's in shock, poor thing.|
|Fransico: What happened?|
|Ursula: Francisco, I'm just going to come out with it. It's Emma. She's gone. (Mr. Alonso looks confused)|