|“||Did they tell you that I'm also a kanay?||”|
“El Cristal de Caballero”
Season 3, Episode 10
January 16, 2015
Catharina Ledeboer & Gloria Shen
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Rahart Adams as Jax Novoa
- Elizabeth Elias as Mia
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
The image gallery for El Cristal de Caballero may be viewed here.
- The title is Spanish for The Crystal of Knight.
- Mia removes the spider seal.
- Mia lies that she didn't give Daniel the spider seal on purpose.
- Mia traps Emma and Maddie in the janitor's closet.
- Diego reveals that he's a kanay to Mia.
- Andi and Jax team up and try to find the last crystal piece.
- Mia try's to help Diego free Emma and Maddie after trapping them.
- Maddie says to Emma the seal didn't change his personality, it released his "inner wild", meaning everything Daniel did he must've wanted to do, deep down.
- Katie tries to record Mia saying she wants to destroy witches to warn the others.
- Gigi interrupts Daniel when he tries to go after Mia and explain that he wasn't accusing her of anything.
- Jax evesdrops on the Council's conversation about the third piece of the crystal.
- Daniel rounds up the group together, to try to make peace with Mia, but she leaves in the middle of it.
- Mr. Alonso catches Andi and Jax punching holes in the wall.
- Maddie calls Emma a baby in this episode while Andi calls Jax a baby.
|Lily (checking Daniel): Well, it does look like the seal is gone.|
|Maddie: Great, now can we go? I need to change my shoes.|
|Emma: Again? You already changed this morning.|
|Maddie: Yeah, from my 9 AM shoes to my 10 AM shoes. Now, I have to put on my 11 AM shoes.|
|Andi: Okay, how do we know that he's not gonna turn in Daniel Darko again?|
|Lily: I used the strongest magic detecting tools we've got; I'm confident, it's gone.|
|Daniel: I'm still confused about what happened this past week.|
|Andi: You don't remember anything?|
|Daniel: Just some hazy images here and there. Detention, more detention, more detention.|
|Lily: Nothing about who did this to you?|
|Emma (firmly): We know who: Mia.|
|Andi: Okay, we have to stop her. We need to-|
|Daniel (cutting her off): No, Mia saved me|
|Emma (outraged): Saved you?!|
|Daniel: When I woke up in my garage she was there, and she took away the seal, to help me.|
|Emma (seeing Andi and Jax): You guys got Daniel's text too?|
|Jax: Yeah. Usually I wouldn't bother coming, but-|
|Andi (finishing his sentence): But he knew you were gonna be here so, here he is, all puppy dog eyes and lovey dovey talk.|
|Jax (embarrassed): Andi! (to Emma) It's not true, don't listen to her. You know she gets, when she plays video games, and starts hallucinating-|
|Emma (seeing Daniel): Daniel!|
|Jax: And Mia?|
|Daniel: Hey guys, thanks for coming. (looks around) Where's Diego?|
|Maddie (standing up): Oh, an emergency pizza oven situation at the Seven.|
|Sophie: Oh, those are the worst.|
|Maddie (with Emma entering the janitors' closet): Proxy? (to Emma) We must've beat him here.|
|Emma: How long do we have to wait for him? This place gives me the heebie-jeebies. *shivers*|
|Maddie: The janitors' closet?|
|Emma: Yes! *lowering her voice* It's dark and dank.|
|Maddie: You're such a baby. *chuckles* You should glitterize it, (in a baby voice) then it wouldn't be too scary.|
|Emma (defensive): I'm not scared. (the door slams shut. They gasp)|
|Maddie (freaking out): GET ME OUT OF HERE! This place is, dark and dank!|