|“||Well, you could help me by not worrying about every little thing I do.||”|
Season 4, Episode 10-11
July 20, 2015
Catharina Ledeboer & Gloria Shen
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Rahart Adams as Jax Novoa
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
- Katie Barberi as Ursula Van Pelt
- Melissa Carcache as Lily
- René Lavan as Francisco Alonso
- Todd Allen Durkin as Agamemnon
- Mia Matthews as Desdemona
- Elizabeth Elias as Mia Black
- Betty Monroe as Liana Woods-Novoa
The image gallery for Diego's Wipedown may be viewed here.
- Daniel remembers Emma chose Jax instead of him.
- Daniel asks Emma why did she pick Jax.
- Emma reveals she can't explain why she chose Jax and that it was just a feeling.
- Daniel is upset as he lost everything.
- His Alternate life.
- Emma tries to bring Billy back, but fails.
- Emma regrets that she made Daniel lose his alternate life, but is happy that he is back.
- Jax goes to see Ursula, demanding answers of his mother.
- Ursula reveals that Liana found out about the Van Pelt family, through an unknown person.
- Andi gets the Hexoran back from Jessie.
- Jax tells Andi that Emma and Daniel kissed.
- Jax doesn't arrive at school as he is still upset with Emma.
- Daniel refuses to speak with Emma.
- Emma brings Jax back in time to show him what happened between her and Daniel.
- Emma and Jax kiss.
- Ursula prepares for the Van Pelt reunion.
- Maddie wants to bring Diego to the reunion, but Ursula refuses.
- Jax and Emma watch the scene between Emma and Daniel eight times.
- Jake reveals to Emma that he knows they went back in time.
- Maddie sadly tells Diego he can't come to the Van Pelt reunion, leading Diego to become mad with Maddie.
- Jax tells Emma that his mother is alive and that he went to see her.
- Emma begins to miss her mother.
- Daniel goes to see Mia to tell her of the Continuum Break.
- Mia is revealed to not remember the events of the Continuum Break.
- Daniel wants to be with Mia.
- Jax reveals to Emma that Ursula was protecting Liana.
- Emma encourages Jax to see his mother to get more answers.
- Jax discovers that his mother is gone again and that someone has moved into her house.
- Diego and Daniel discuss their relationship problems with Mia and Maddie.
- Ursula reveals that a member of the family will become the new leader.
- Jax reveals to Emma his mother is gone.
- Maddie attempts but fails to apologize to Diego.
- Jax and Emma confront Ursula on Liana's whereabouts.
- Ursula reveals that Jake arrived shortly after Jax left and believes he told Jake about Liana.
- Emma and Jax threaten to use magic on Ursula if she doesn't reveal the information regarding Liana's whereabouts.
- Maddie protects her mother from Emma and Jax.
- Andi and Diego walk in on the fight between Emma and Jax against Maddie and Ursula.
- Diego protects Maddie and Ursula.
- Andi stops the fight.
- Jax gives Ursula a letter for his mother.
- Maddie is surprised about Emma's current behvaiour.
- Maddie reveals why she can't bring Diego to the reunion.
- Her family hates Kanay's and she doesn't want Diego to have to be made fun of.
- She doesn't want Diego to hate her family.
- She also mentions that she might become the new leader of the family.
- Maddie and Diego break up.
- A mysterious figure spies on Emma at her house.
- Jake reveals trouble has appeared in the Magic Realm.
- Jax tries to warn Jessie about their father, but she refuses to believe him.
- Gigi confronts Diego about what happened between him and Maddie.
- The Council have been told by an unknown source of Emma's use of Time Travel magic.
- Emma tells the Council of what Jake did to Jax and of Liana's current situation.
- The Council are revealed to be afraid of Jake Novoa.
- Emma loses her temper with the Council and causes to a rain cloud to appear over them.
- Gigi posts about Maddie and Diego's break up on Miss Information.
- Liana arrives at Emma's house, due to Jax's letter and reveals that someone might be following her.
- This will be a one hour special.
- This is the first time there is a one hour special in the middle of the season.
- This episode is the first episode with Diego's name in the title.
- The shipping names Demma, Jemma and Dia were mentioned in this episode.
|Jessie (after Andi finds him hiding in a closet): It's not what it looks like! We were playing.|
|Andi (to Hex): Is this true Hexie? (Hex seems to tell her it's the truth.)|
|Jessie: We were hanging out; he even let me read him! (to Hex) Right? (Hex agrees) I even learned some new spells. Check them out: Andi pushed her way into my house, let's she how she likes being a mouse!|
|Andi (in a mouse voice): Nice try. *gasps* Oh no, what happened to my voice?|
|Jessie (excited): It worked! Kind of.|
|Andi (regular voice): No, not at all. (takes the Hex and walks away)|
|Jessie (calling): Bye Hex! See you soon.|
|Andi (descending the stairs, to Hex): Sympathizing with your book napper? What'd she do, page-wash you?|
|Jax (seeing Andi leave his house as he enters it): Andi? You hanging with my sister again?|
|Andi: NO, I had to liberate the Hex from her from her scheming little paws. By the way, Emma texted me. Daniel made it!|
|Jax (looking down): I know. Did she mention that she saved him with a kiss?|
|Andi (taken aback, surprised): She did what now? Wait, DETAILS PLEASE! (he closes the door in her face)|
|Emma (walking up to Diego & the Panthers): Hey, anybody seen Jax?|
|Diego: No, he didn't show up to swim practice again this morning.|
|Katie: He wasn't in history class.|
|Sophie: Or chemistry. I love when he says(in best Australian accent) 'H2CO3!'|
|Emma (after Jax opens the door): Jax.|
|Jax: What do you want Emma?|
|Emma: You weren't at school today, you haven't been answering my texts. Are you feeling okay?|
|Jax: Really, that's what you're gonna go with? (Emma says nothing) Okay, I'll play along. *coughs* I think I've come down with a touch of 'my girlfriend kissed another guy' flu.|
|Diego (pouring Daniel a smoothie): You know what? I think I'll join you. (pours a smoothie for himself)|
|Daniel: What's the matter?|
|Diego: Eh, me and Maddie had a fight.|
|Daniel: And you wanna make up? That's easy you just-|
|Daniel & Diego (simultaneously): Say you're sorry and buy her something.|
|Diego: Yeah, but you know this time I'm not sorry. Boxing me out of her family reunion like that? (starts smoking)|
|Daniel (worried): Dude-|
|Diego: After everything that we've been through!|
|Daniel (trying again): Dude-|
|Diego (getting angrier): What, is she worried something's gonna happen if I'm there? I'm gonna go all kanay and light the curtains on fire?|
|Daniel (raising his voice): Dude! (motions to his arms. Diego lets go of the pizza box and calms down)|
|Diego: Okay, but that will most definitely not happen if I'm there.|
|Ursula: MADDIE!! (to Jax) You wouldn't dare!|
|Jax: Not if you tell me what I need to know.|
|Maddie (walking in): What now, mother? *gasps* (sees Jax's hand raised to do a spell) Whoa, whoa whoa, I'd lower that hand if I were you. (raises her hand to cast a spell)|
|Emma: Stay out of this Maddie.|
|Maddie: Me?! I'm the one whose mother's being threatened!|
|Ursula: Yeah, Emma, I'm surprised at you. I know Jax is difficult, but I always thought you were fairly reasonable.|
|Emma: Well maybe you thought wrong! Now back off. (raises her hand to cast a spell) Just tell him where his mother is, and nobody has to-|
|Jax (finishing her sentence): Get turned into an ice sculpture.|
|Maddie (excited): Ooh, an ice sculpture? We can use it at the party to keep the caviar cold!|
|Ursula (whispering): Maddie, they're talking about me.|
|Maddie (whispering back): Oh! Yeah, never mind. (louder) Everybody back off!|
|Diego: Whoa, what's going on in here?|
|Maddie: Proxy help! (whispers) It's a code pink! (he rushes to her and his markings light up)|