|“||This would be so sad if it wasn't so amusing.||”|
Season 2, Episode 6
July 14, 2014
Catharina Ledeboer & Gloria Shen
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Rahart Adams as Jax Novoa
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
- Emma and Jax Novoa accidentally erase Daniel's memory.
- Emma fixes Daniel's memory with a spell given to her by Desdemona.
- Desdemona reveals her evil plot to destroy the Magic Realm to Ramona.
- Emma and Daniel almost kiss in this episode. (Following the previous episode).
- Katie and Sophie give Diego a list of things Maddie likes, but disagree most of the time.
- Jax begs Emma not to tell the council about the memory loss.
- Jax makes Daniel think he is a shy, German bookworm that has a hard time talking to girls.
- Gigi catches Daniel acting strange on camera.
- Jax blows up Gigi's phone when she tries to contact Daniel's mom.
- Katie and Sophie get jealous that Diego is taking Maddie away from them.
- Lily tells Emma to consider leaving Daniel the way he is so the Council won't take her powers.
- It is revealed that the regular Desdemona somehow sent Ramona to Limbo.
The image gallery for Daniel Who? may be viewed here.
|Desdemona (opening Emma's locker): Oh! What is this witch deterrent? AHH! (pauses) Oh, I'm fine, I'm fine. Clever little witch booby-trapped her locker. Now, how am I gonna get rid of you? (sees picture of her and Daniel) Ah, yes; classic. 'Witch meets boy, witch loses her powers' story.|
|Diego: Fixed the faucet, I think. Will you tell me now?|
|Sophie: Hmmm...things that Maddie likes...|
|Katie: Okay, okay! She loves dark chocolate but she hates white chocolate.|
|Sophie: No, she loves white chocolate. She HATES dark chocolate. She also loves romantic comedies.|
|Katie: No, she loves horror movies. (as time rolls on) Fluffy goose-feathered blankets.|
|Sophie: No, fluffy cotton blankets. She's allergic to goose feathers.|
|Katie: No, she's allergic to geese. Cotton irritates her skin. (more time passes) Dogs.|
|Katie: Large animals with wings freak her out. (even more time passes) Well, did you get all that?|
|Diego (flipping through his notepad): Sort-of?|
|Daniel (in German accent): What do you mean you have no sauerkraut? (Diego and others laugh at him)|
|Diego: That's so funny. Do a British accent now.|
|Daniel: I will do no such thing! (more people laugh) Why are you laughing?|
|Jax (pointing at Daniel): There!|
|Emma (running to him): Danny, there you are!|
|Andi: In the cafeteria. At lunch time. Who would've thought of that?|
|Diego: Emma, you gotta hear Daniel's new accent. It's better than his Italian one.|
|Daniel: I am a German! Not the Italian!|