|“||Don't you know? I'm doing this for you.||”|
“Breaking All the Rules”
Season 3, Episode 4
January 8, 2015
Catharina Ledeboer & Gloria Shen
Emma and Andi try to break into the magic realm; Maddie and Diego want to repair the relationships between Witches and kanays; Mia causes trouble between Emma and Daniel; Gigi begins to organize the Neverending Summer Party.
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Rahart Adams as Jax Novoa
- Elizabeth Elias as Mia
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
- Mia shape shifts into Sophie, Daniel, Andi and Mr. Alonso.
- It is revealed that magnets reverse shapeshifting as the T3's giant magnet undid Mia's shape shift spell.
- Emma and Andi get rejected from the council upon Andi's request to become a guardian.
- Jax said he changed for Emma.
- Mia causes drama between Daniel and Emma.
- Katie sees Mia shape shift but her memory is temporarily erased from it by Mia.
The image gallery for Breaking All the Rules may be viewed here.
|Gigi: Ok committee, we need to get serious about organizing the Never-ending Summer party. Now as you can see, I've already come up with some really great-|
|Maddie (interrupting): Um, that's not what we're doing.|
|Gigi: Um, yes it is.|
|Maddie: No it's not!|
|Diego (walking in): Gigi, what do you think you're doing? Since when are you in charge?|
|Gigi (to Diego): Since I told Mom and Dad how you've been using the wait staff as Maddie's personal slaves.|
|Diego: You didn't!|
|Gigi: Not yet, but I will unless I get to be party boss.|
|Katie (to Maddie): Wow, She's almost as good a blackmailer as you are.|
|Jax: Have you seen Emma today?|
|Daniel: Dude give it up. She's with me now.|
|Jax: Yeah, until she realizes she needs a wizard by her side.|
|Daniel: Okay maybe she doesn't need me, but she wants to be with me, and that eats you up.|
|Jax: Look, if you see her just ask her to...ask her to text me, just so I know that she's okay. It's a, witch-wizard thing.|
|Daniel: I'm sure she'll tell me all about it, it's a boyfriend-girlfriend thing.|