“Back to Back”
Season 3, Episode 9
January 15, 2015
Catharina Ledeboer & Charlotte Owen
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Rahart Adams as Jax Novoa
- Elizabeth Elias as Mia Black
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
The image gallery for Back to Back may be viewed here.
- When Daniel teases Jax again, he cast a spell on him that would alllow Daniel to leave his house.
- Andi and Jax discover that the spider mark is still on Daniel.
- Emma tries to confront Mia about Daniel.
- Daniel gives Emma a part of the cristal, while Katie gives Maddie the other, causing Emma and Maddie to bind together.
- The spider seal is making Daniel weak.
- Mia puts on perfume so her scent can't be tracked.
- Jax intentionally gets Andi detention.
- The H20 prank Mr. Alonso.
- It is revealed that the seal make witches and humans weak.
- Emma interrupted a kiss between Maddie and Diego.
- Ursula saw Maddie and Emma's bondage as a way to spend more time with Francisco.
- Gig was absent in this episode.
|Lily (looking at Emma through spell-o-vision goggles): No spell residue.|
|Maddie: You have to help us! My popularity goes down with every siting of us together.|
|Emma (sarcastically): Yeah, cause that's the worse part of this.|
|Lily: Open. (Emma opens her mouth) it's clear. Good dental hygiene by the way.|
|Agamemnon: Let us back track. Emma, what happened just before you transported to Maddie's?|
|Emma: I was with Daniel. We were at the dock, and then-|
|Jax (butting in): And then he gave you that ugly necklace.|
|Emma: How do you know about that? Were you spying on us?|
|Jax: No, I was just, I was just protecting you.|
|Maddie (fake laughing): Doing a good job of it too.|
|Jax (when Andi comes to sit with him): Sure you want to sit with the enemy? Aren't you afraid that I'm going to poison your food?|
|Andi: Well, can't get any more toxic than this (referring to the lunch) Look Jax, um, I believe you. Even though you can be wicked, shameless-|
|Jax: Okay, I got it.|
|Andi (continuing): This annoying egotistical-|
|Jax (interjecting): Get to the point.|
|Andi: I'm getting there. Look, I don't think it's a spell that's making Daniel sick.|
|Jax: Then what is it?|
|Andi: Well, I'm just not buying that he's cured of the spider seal. The Council said that witches couldn't do it, and that was too easy!|
|Jax: You do have a point.|
|Andi: I think we should make sure that the spider seal's gone. We just have to get Daniel alone.|