|“||Look Emma, I really hope this whole 'magic' thing works out for you, but, I'm not your sidekick anymore.||”|
Season 2, Episode 22
August 6, 2014
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso/Evil Emma
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
- Rahart Adams as Jax Novoa
- This episode marks the first appearance of Diego's new power, portal creation.
- This is the second time Emma and Andi's friendship has been put in jeopardy.
- This episode marks the return of Evil Emma.
- Agamemnon and Evil Emma escape the Abyss.
- It's revealed the Chosen One guards the last light of the Fool Moon.
- Daniel is still trying to get back together with Emma.
- Andi reveals that she's no longer Emma's sidekick.
- Agamemnon finds out he escaped The Abyss with Evil Emma instead of real Emma.
- Daniel and Emma still like each other.
- Agamemnon finds Evil Emma in the abyss.
- The Hex gets suspicious of Jax.
- It is revealed that Jax is being forced by his dad to take over the world in this episode.
- It is also revealed that Jax has sisters.
- Lily realizes that Diego's portal is their link to the human world, and prepares a note to send when it opens again.
The image gallery for BF-Never may be viewed here.
|Emma: Oh, hi Jax.|
|Jax: Hey, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I brought you some flowers. (he holds them up)|
|Emma (annoyed): Did you just...rip these out of my yard?|
|Jax (lying): No, I-I got them from a vending machine. (she gives him a look) Okay, fine, I didn't know where else to get them from.|
|Emma (not buying it): Uh huh, nice try though. (she hands them back)|
|Jax: Listen, I've been thinking a lot about what you said. About getting my powers back the honest way.|
|Jax: And I wrote out a whole essay to plead my case to the Council.|
|Emma (amazed): You did? Jax, I'm so proud of you!|
|Jax (laughs): It's just, I don't know how to get into the Council. I don't even know where the entrance is.|
|Emma (smiling): I do.|
|Jax (acting surprised): You do?|
|Emma: Sure, let's go. (she goes to get her jacket)|
|Jax (to himself): I'm so good, I almost believe myself.|