|“||Does this mean we don't even get cake?||”|
Season 3, Episode 3
January 7, 2015
Catharina Ledeboer & Charlotte Owen
Emma discovers Mia flirting with Daniel and becomes jealous; Andi is determined to become the first human Guardian and Emma promises to take her to the council, despite Jax's warning; Diego learns more about being a Kanay. Daniel invites Emma on a date at the 7 where he sings her a song he wrote "Always You".
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Rahart Adams as Jax Novoa
- Elizabeth Elias as Mia
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
- Agamemnon can't take Emma's powers away because they are too strong.
- Upon not being able to take Emma's powers, Jax taunts Agamemnon, so Agamemnon takes away Jax's powers for a short period of time.
- Emma gets jealous of Daniel and Mia hanging out.
- Diego learns more about the markings that Kanays have on their arms and their basic powers (plus how they smell to witches).
- Jax gets quill-like things put on his face as punishment for continuing to taunt Agamemnon about not being able to take Emma's powers, so Emma has to help him fix it.
- The T3 do research on H2O, and see that they have done some over-the-top pranks.
- At the end of the episode, Emma and Andi go into the realm to try to get Andi a spot as a guardian, while Hex and Jax are seen chasing after them, Jax tells them not to do it.
- Mia shape shifts into Andi.
- Emma gets let out of Boot Camp.
- Daniel sings a song to Emma while playing the guitar called "it's Always You".
- Gigi was absent in this episode
The image gallery for Always You may be viewed here.
|Desdemona (flashing in): I'm here. What do you need?|
|Lily: You're still at the beach? It's night time.|
|Desdemona: Not in Dubai. So, what is so important that I am missing my paddleboard lesson?|
|Agamemnon: It's the Chosen One.|
|Lily: Uncle Pete's sake just say it! Agamemnon tried to take Emma's powers, and couldn't.|
|Desdemona: We knew this day would come.|
|Agamemnon: But so soon?|
|Desdemona: She's destined to be the most powerful witch alive, it was bound to happen!|
|Lily: I don't see why this is a problem.|
|Agamemnon: Because, untrained Chosen Ones can go awry. Do you know how difficult it was to take the Principal's powers?|
|Lily: Emma's NOTHING like the Principal; she has a good heart.|
|Desdemona: But she is still a teenage girl.|
|Agamemnon: Great. The future of the realm is at the wim of the Chosen One's hormones.|
|Diego (looking at a kanay book): Whoa, check this out!|
|Maddie: Is that a tattoo?|
|Diego: No, it's...it's a kanay marking. Cool, huh? It's a spider!|
|Maddie: Do you have one?|
|Diego: I don't know. Let's see! (shows his kanay markings on his arms)|
|Maddie (sighing): That never gets old. (checking his arms) Um, nope. You don't have any like that. Yours are totally awesome! See, we're learning something new about kanays! They have different markings.|
|Diego: Makes sense but, what does the spider mean?|
|Maddie: Maybe it's, like a tribe thing? Like each group has a different set of markings!|
|Daniel (going after Emma): Emma, wait! Let me explain. We were just goofing around.|
|Emma: I know.|
|Daniel: I'm sorry.|
|Emma: It's okay, I'm just being extra sensitive. I didn't like seeing you like that....with another girl.|
|Daniel: Covered in ice cream?|
|Daniel (smiling at realization): You're jealous!|
|Emma (defensive): Maybe! Don't enjoy it too much; I can still turn you into a marlin and release you into the wild.|