|“||And I gave up my powers to save hers.||”|
~ Jax to Daniel
“About a Wizard”
Season 2, Episode 17
July 30, 2014
Catharina Ledeboer & Gloria Shen
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
- Rahart Adams as Jax Novoa
- Jax and Emma kiss in this episode, after Jax sacrifices his powers for Emma and they become a couple.
- The T3 finds out Daniel broke up with Emma, when they thought Emma broke up with Daniel, so they add Daniel to the ultimate prank list as revenge.
- Daniel reveals that he saw Jax & Emma kissing.
- The T3 plan to prank Jax or Daniel but can't decide.
- Maddie, Diego, and Sophie plan a surprise party for Katie.
- This is the third time people have kissed in Season 2.
- Katie believes Maddie and Sophie don't want to be her friends anymore.
- Daniel finds out Jax lost his powers to save Emma's.
- Daniel vows to get Emma back.
- Daniel and Jax end up physically fighting over Emma, again.
The image gallery for About a Wizard may be viewed here.
|Agamemnon (to Lily): I cannot believe this. We are supposed to protect the Chosen One, and here you are, comforting her, as if what she did way okay.|
|Emma (walking in): You wanted to see me?|
|Desdemona: Ah yes, there you are.|
|Jax (walking in): I'm here. You wanted to talk about the play.|
|Emma (confused): Jax?|
|Jax (looking up from his phone): Hey, you tricked me into coming to a Council meeting.|
|Desdemona: Oh, just giving you a taste of you own trick-style medicine.|
|Lily: Emma I'm sorry, they found out on their own.|
|Emma: Found out what?|
|Agamemnon: It seems that the two of you have been multiplying.|
|Jax (nervously laughing): Yeah, s-since the third grade.|
|Emma (chiming in): Since birth; my dad's a math teacher.|
|Desdemona: Cute. The Chosen One made a joke. Nice try.|
|Maddie: I made a to-do list for Katie's surprise party. Every item has a name next to it and its due date!|
|Diego (looking at list): Wait, your name isn't on here. What are you doing?|
|Maddie: The most difficult to do of all; supervising!|
|Sophie (gushing): She's great at it. She won the bossiest toddler award in preschool, and bossiest first grader, bossiest second grader-|
|Diego (interrupting): And let me guess, bossiest third grader?|
|Sophie: Actually, no, Katie won that year. But the voting was totally rigged!|
|Maddie: Now, Proxy, you have the second biggest job-guest list.|
|Diego: Got it. Uh, who are Katie's friends?|
|Maddie (scoffing) & Sophie (cheerfully): Us!|
|Diego: And? *they are silent* Seriously? You guys need to make more friends!|
|Maddie (to Sophie): Write that down as a gift idea; 'Katie needs more friends.'|
|Diego: You don't gift people new friends. You make new friends by spending time with people and getting to know them.|
|Maddie (fake yawning): B-O-R-I-N-G.|
|Diego *taking Sophie's notebook*: Give me this! *he throws the paper at the garbage and it lands on the floor*|
|Andi (entering the nurse's office): Oh hey Lily, I wasn't expecting you. Did you make an appointment?|
|Lily (looking through Andi's stuff): What is all this?|
|Andi (seeing the gadget in Lily's hand: Oh, that's part of the turbine I'm building for Hex! You know, to give him some extra umph!|
|Lily: Where are all my things?|
|Andi: It's around here...or in a box in my basement.|
|Lily (upset): What?!|
|Andi: Nothing! *changing the subject* Is something wrong? You have that crease between your eyebrows you get when you're nervous.|
|Lily (defensive): I don't get a crease. *touches her forehead* Oh, maybe I do. I got a bad feeling Andi. Desdemona seems determined to take Emma's powers, a little too determined.|
|Andi: Well, how can you tell? I mean it seems like Desdemona's just always crazy intense. It might just be her natural state.|
|Lily (not buying it): No, she's different than she used to be. Much more unstable and dangerous.|