“A World Without You”
Season 4, Episode 1
July 6, 2015
Catharina Ledeboer & Charlotte Owen
The strange and unexpected consequences of Emma's difficult decision to choose Jax have produced a world in which everyone else seems to have completely forgotten about Daniel, although she retains all of her emotions and memories of him.
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Rahart Adams as Jax Novoa
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
- Katie Barberi as Ursula Van Pelt
- Melissa Carcache as Lily
- René Lavan as Francisco Alonso
- Todd Allen Durkin as Agamemnon
- Mia Matthews as Desdemona
- Richard Lawrence O'Bryan as Jake Novoa
- Everyone except for Emma loses their memories of Daniel and instead they are replaced.
- Philip leaves to meet the people who created him and his game.
- This episode marks the first physical appearance of Jake Novoa.
- The Council has decided to no longer help Emma.
- Emma discovers that by choosing Jax over Daniel, Daniel is now currently living an alternate life, which is known as a Continuum Break. Once the Continuum is broken, Emma has five days to make Daniel remember his real life otherwise he will vanish entirely.
- Jax and Emma share 3 kisses, one from a flashback.
- Jax has a total of 4 clones, not counting himself.
- Diego is an official Panther and a cheerleader.
- The Chosen One can do spells that no one else can undo.
- Gigi was absent in this episode.
- Lily mentions the W.I.T.S Academy to Andi.
The image gallery for A World Without You may be viewed here.
|Andi (seeing Diego in a cheerleading uniform): No (Diego screams) Way! (Diego covers himself in Maddie's comforter) Dude, what are you wearing?|
|Diego (yelling): Dude, you could knock!|
|Maddie: Um, excuse me. We're in the middle of practice. (to Diego) C'mon Proxy back to one, the pompom flip-flop jazz hand finale!!|
|Emma (walking in): Oh good, Maddie's here. And Diego. (he waves) The Panthers. Just saw Ursula down the hall. Everyone's here.|
|Maddie: What she talking about?|
|Emma: Danny's missing.|
|Emma: Your ex-boyfriend. Daniel Miller!|
|Diego (a little envious): What?|
|Maddie: Don't worry Proxy. Emma's just saying that to make you jealous.|
|Diego: Oh, I'm not jealous. (Maddie gives him a look)|
|Jax: Dad! What are you doing here?|
|Jake: Conference ended early so I decided to come home and check up on things.|
|Jax: Well, uh, everything's just fine here sir.|
|Jake: Then why do you need clones to help you run the house?|
|Jax: I thought you'd be proud of me.|
|Jake: Proud? Of you being lazy and not learning the value of a hard day's work.|
|Jax (stuttering): But, I-|
|Jake (raising his voice): Get rid of them. NOW.|
|Jax: Yes sir.|
|Emma (after explaining what happened): And that's why we need your help.|
|Maddie (to Diego): Girl has lost her mind.|
|Emma (to Andi): I thought you said it was gonna be an 'All Sharks On Deck' meeting.|
|Andi: Diego and Sophie are a package deal with Katie and Maddie.|
|Maddie: You? And I? Dated the same person? *laughs* Yeah I don't think so. You're just trying to get me in trouble with Proxy.|
|Emma (confused): What?|
|Diego: No no no guys it's okay; I'm not mad.|
|Katie: Oh, you're not?|
|Diego: No, of course not. Not over an ex that doesn't exist. (to Maddie) Get it? An ex who doesn't exist? *they laugh*|
|Sophie (standing): Well, I believe you.|
|Emma (hopeful): You do?|
|Sophie: Yes! And I want a non-existent ex-boyfriend too!|
|Emma: I, I can't believe this.|
|Maddie (to Jax): I can't believe you're going along with this. I mean, she replaced you in all of her memories with some random guy.|
|Jax: It was a power outage, like I said.|
|Andi: Oh you mean like the Council, said.|
|Jax: I was gonna say something I was just-|
|Maddie (running out of patience): I don't have time for this! Panthers, let's go. (They get in formation with Diego beside Maddie, and leave)|
|Lily (to Emma): It's more likely you're having a power outage.|
|Andi: More likely that it could be something else though, right?|
|Lily: Well, it could be a Continuum Break.|
|Andi: Ooh I like the sound of that! Go on.|
|Lily: It only happens to Chosen Ones. They're the only ones powerful enough to alter reality, and you did.|
|Andi (bragging): Twice! (Emma gives her a look, and she turns away)|