|“||You guys are true friends; you were mad at me, but you still came together to help me when I needed it most.||”|
“A Girl's Sacrifice”
Season 4, Episode 20-21
July 30, 2015
Emma's friends must save her when her plans go horribly wrong; Emma is forced to make several tough decisions.
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso/Evil Emma
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Rahart Adams as Jax Novoa
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
- Katie Barberi as Ursula Van Pelt
- Melissa Carcache as Lily
- René Lavan as Francisco Alonso
- Michele Verdi as The Principal
- Louis Tomeo as Robert Miller
- Jason Drucker as Tommy Miller
- Whitney Goin as Christine Miller
- Todd Allen Durkin as Agamemnon
- Mia Matthews as Desdemona
- Elizabeth Elias as Mia Black
- Julia Antonelli as Jessie Novoa
- Richard Lawrence O' Bryan as Jake Novoa
- Betty Monroe as Liana Woods-Novoa
- This is a one hour special.
- This is the series finale
- Evil Emma makes her Season 4 debut.
- The Principal makes her second appearance in Season 4.
- Andi gets hurt in this episode; as she saves Emma.
- Evil Emma and Emma team up to defeat Liana, but Evil Emma double crosses Emma and helps Liana.
- Emma sends Daniel back to his life in the Everglades with Mia. Nobody remembers his old life except for Emma and Andi.
- Jessie finally gets her powers in this episode.
- Diego decides to start looking for more Kanays with The Panthers.
- Evil Emma returns inside Emma's body and is once again a part of her.
- Liana is defeated and sent to Limbo.
- Emma sends the Principal back to Limbo.
- Ursula and Francisco kiss.
- Jax and Emma share a final kiss in this episode.
- Emma reconciles with everyone.
- Maddie and the Council get their powers back.
- Emma and Andi check on Daniel in the Everglades and see that he is doing well.
- Everybody comes together to say goodbye to Andi.
- Gigi witnesses the doors to the Realm opening, but Maddie once again wipes her memory.
- In the end, Andi goes to W.I.T.s Academy but suddenly gets trap in a water prison leaving a cliffhanger for the spinoff series (W.I.T.s Academy) which will feature again Andi and Jessie attending the school.
- What if instead of send Daniel back his Alternative Life Emma finally meets her Mother.
|Jessie (to Jax, on the phone, at the Seven): Emma's not here. Actually, no one's here.|
|Jax (worried): Keep looking for her. Try her house, try Andi's house, try school. Just warn her; you have to warn her.|
|Jessie: I don't know if I can. I'm suddenly feeling all funny, like something's off?|
|Jax: What's wrong?|
|Jessie: I don't know. It could be the ice cream I had for dinner last night, or the ice cream I had for dessert, or the ice cream I had for my second dessert.|
|Jax: Jessie, listen to me. I need you, Emma needs you. There's no one I trust more with this. You might be her only hope.|
|Jessie: You're right. Funny feeling or no funny feeling, I'm on it; I won't let you down Jax.|
|Daniel (checking his phone): That's weird.|
|Diego: What is it?|
|Daniel: It's Andi. She texted me. Definitely not English. It says 'Hoxin missi trugle'|
|Katie (looking at the text): It looks like some kind of code.|
|Maddie (coming out of closet): Yeah, it's probably just her lame attempt to try and be funny; Some people are just so immature. *shrieks* Somebody find me an outfit! *goes back into closet*|
|Sophie (exclaiming): I know what this is! Jibberish.|
|Daniel: Great, so it means nothing.|
|Sophie (deciphering): M,now that's short for Emma, N, that's in, and ruble, that means trouble. Oh, sorry guys, doesn't mean anything. Oh well. *gives back the phone*|
|Emma: What are you doing here?|
|E: Um, trying to get my powers back.|
|Emma: I don't have them anymore; Liana does.|
|E: That woman! When I get my hands on her, I'm gonna ring the powers out of her!|
|Emma: So, you wanna stop Liana too?|
|E: Of course! Did you not just hear me? She has my powers.|
|Emma: Mine too.|
|E: I'm listening.|
|Andi (excited): Is it weird I'm kind of enjoying this?|
|Francisco (to Katie and Sophie entering his office): Girls, what is going on out there in the hall?|
|Katie: Nothing, just school related activities.|
|Francisco: I hear a ruckus.|
|Sophie: Could you describe the ruckus?|
|Ursula (to Francisco about him and Miss Torres): So, how long have you two been dating?|
|Ursula: I just can't believe you never mentioned her.|
|Francisco: There is nothing-|
|Ursula: Do you still like, like me?|
|Francisco: Of course.|
|Principal Torres: Are we about done?|
|Ursula: Hey! I am the one asking the questions around here!|
|Principal Torres: That's it, I can't take any more of this. *tries to cast spell, but remembers she has no powers* I'm leaving.|
|Francisco: Uh, I think we all need to leave.|
|Ursula: No Francisco don't you follow her. If you do, I will know you, *whispers* you like her better. *his eyes widen*|
|Emma: Jax! I knew you wouldn't desert me!|
|Jax: I'd never desert you, hold on! (to Jessie) Jessie, you're gonna have to take control of the orb.|
|Jessie: Sure, but, any hints on what rhymes with orb? Absorb, distorb-|
|Jax: You're gonna have to do this one with just mind power, pure focus. You can do it, I know you can.|
|Andi: While we're still young!|
|Jessie: Not helping Cruz!|
|Daniel: I hope to see you guys again; I'm Daniel by the way.|
|Emma (looking at him): I know.|
|Daniel: You do?|
|Emma: Yeah; your mom said.|
|Daniel: How do you know she's my mom?|
|Andi: Are you kidding? You look just like her.|
|Daniel: Yeah, I guess people say that.|
|Emma: Bye Daniel.|
|Daniel: Bye Emily.|
|Daniel: Oh, right, and uh, Caroline?|
|Andi: Close, Andi.|
The image gallery for A Girl's Sacrifice may be viewed here.